About Me

Missouri, United States
I consider myself the "black sheep" of the family. I moved away from home when I was 19 and a year ago I decided it was time I moved back home....so glad to be among family and friends. I grew up playing the piano but haven't played in years. I have always thought outside the box, wanting to move to Boquete Panama, I am a tea party participant. I am a reiki master and I have 2 good guard dogs....a dachshund and Jack Russell terrorist. I go to alternative news websites daily for news (don't trust MSM to tell the truth). Operation mockingbird is a CIA operation that began in the '40's to control the media both foreign and domestic. This is why I go to alternative news websites. For an excellent article to read on the subject I suggest http://www.prisonplanet.com/analysis_louise_01_03_03_mockingbird.html

I WANT YOUR MONEY TRAILER

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Restore America Plan - Is It Real?

Dear fellow Citizens,

You may or may not have been reading the information that I have been sending concerning the "Guardians of the Free Republics" and the "Restore America Plan."

For those of you that have not read my previous emails, a quick recap:
On or about April 1st, provost marshals served documents upon all 50 state governors.
This fact was reported in mainline media. Pawlenty (our Gov.) was served.
The "group behind the documents" was the Guardians of the Free Republics.

Ho..hum..what is the big deal?
That is what I wanted to know.
Why would a bunch of papers being given to the governors be so important that mainline media would report on it?

Apparently, the ACT of the MILITARY (provost marshals) serving the papers meant something. And what was sent to the governors? A demand that the Free REPUBLIC of the state be restored, and notice that the BONDS of the state government had been liened upon (meaning no more funding for the state).

And something about "de jure Grand Juries".

Still...just a bunch of paper...right?

Well, if it actually is MORE than "just a bunch of paper", there are going to be some huge changes happening over the next couple of months.

I posted some of my observations on my blog, and suggest you take a minute and to educate yourself.

IF this "Restore America Plan" is legitimate, WE will have a LOT of work to do getting the people up to speed on HOW to (finally) live as the free people of the Republic.

Nancy

Links:


No comments:

Post a Comment