About Me

Missouri, United States
I consider myself the "black sheep" of the family. I moved away from home when I was 19 and a year ago I decided it was time I moved back home....so glad to be among family and friends. I grew up playing the piano but haven't played in years. I have always thought outside the box, wanting to move to Boquete Panama, I am a tea party participant. I am a reiki master and I have 2 good guard dogs....a dachshund and Jack Russell terrorist. I go to alternative news websites daily for news (don't trust MSM to tell the truth). Operation mockingbird is a CIA operation that began in the '40's to control the media both foreign and domestic. This is why I go to alternative news websites. For an excellent article to read on the subject I suggest http://www.prisonplanet.com/analysis_louise_01_03_03_mockingbird.html

I WANT YOUR MONEY TRAILER

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Restore America Plan - Sam Kennedy Juror Comments

"At the request of a number of jurors, grand jury procedure will receive special attention during the broadcast. The amount of perilous misinformation seems to be increasing daily such that jurors are likely to find themselves in serious jeopardy if they don;t remain true to the Plan, in my opinion as author of the Declaration. As many of you understand better than some of your leaders, YOU DID NOT JOIN THE GRAND JURIES TO BECOME LAWYERS AND CONSTITUTIONAL EXPERTS. That’s the sort of chasing-your-tail diversion U.S. Inc. has been using against you for years to distract you from the Lord and the enjoyment of life. Aren't you tired of becoming jailhouse lawyers? Be very careful about getting addicted at the expense of your families. Let the law serve you for a change, as it was intended.

YOU DID NOT JOIN THE GUARDIANS TO LEARN CORPORATE STATUTES, RULES OF EVIDENCE, GRAND JURY PROCEDURES and all the other false idols which exist to block your remedy and divert you to worshipping earthly kings.
The LAST place we would look for insight into a true grand jury is the incorporated de facto bar association mafia counsel masquerading as a grand jury for the purpose of stealing you blind. Why would we ever wish to emulate those monstrosities?

WE DO NOT WISH TO EMULATE DE FACTO GRAND JURIES OR COUNTY WE DO NOT WISH TO EMULATE DE FACTO GRAND JURIES OR COUNTY ASSEMBLIES. I will discuss this topic in detail on the broadcast. Jurors will want to listen carefully. It is my goal to ensure that every one of you enjoys your remedy and also remains safe. THE KEY IS TO UNLEARN THE BRAINWASHING, RATHER THAN RELEARN IT. That has always been our goal from the day I put pen to paper.

JURORS MUST AVOID GETTING SEDUCED BY PROCESS AND BECOMING THE VERY BEAST THEY HAVE GROWN TO DESPISE. While I can't possibly bring you up to speed on our months of private negotiations and discussions, I can tell you with certainty that the founding Elders did NOT intend to create a permanent fourth branch of government."

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1029116/pg252

No comments:

Post a Comment