About Me

Missouri, United States
I consider myself the "black sheep" of the family. I moved away from home when I was 19 and a year ago I decided it was time I moved back home....so glad to be among family and friends. I grew up playing the piano but haven't played in years. I have always thought outside the box, wanting to move to Boquete Panama, I am a tea party participant. I am a reiki master and I have 2 good guard dogs....a dachshund and Jack Russell terrorist. I go to alternative news websites daily for news (don't trust MSM to tell the truth). Operation mockingbird is a CIA operation that began in the '40's to control the media both foreign and domestic. This is why I go to alternative news websites. For an excellent article to read on the subject I suggest http://www.prisonplanet.com/analysis_louise_01_03_03_mockingbird.html

I WANT YOUR MONEY TRAILER

Monday, May 24, 2010

Breaking--- Bad (worse) news from the Gulf---?explosions?--new leaks appear and growing exponentially

from RMN
                             Posted By: Watchman
                             Date: Monday, 24-May-2010 19:38:52
Awful News From The Gulf: Explosions Collapse Seafloor At Deepwater Horizon Well Head
By: Mason Sunday May 23, 2010 8:31 pm
TweetTweet57 Share digg reddit stumbleupon

A series of explosions appears to have collapsed the seafloor and blown up the BOP at the well head. Oil and gas are billowing out of a depression in the seafloor where the BOP used to be at an exponentially greater rate than anything seen before.
My theory: The well consisted of the casing with the drill pipe inside it. The sand and rocks that turned the gusher into a giant sandblaster that blew out holes in the riser pipe at the kinks was coming from the walls of the well that the cement between the casing and the wall was supposed to protect. Therefore, the hole has been getting bigger and bigger and now it’s like a volcano vent with the piping inside it probably a twisted mess.
The relief wells can’t possibly stop this because anything they add will just be blown out of the volcano.
Now what?
h/t to noblejoanie for mentioning this in a comment to Scarecrows article titled "Can We Stop This and Future Oil Disasters?" She also provided this link. I’m seeking verification.
http://seminal.firedoglake.com/diary/50368/

No comments:

Post a Comment