About Me

Missouri, United States
I consider myself the "black sheep" of the family. I moved away from home when I was 19 and a year ago I decided it was time I moved back home....so glad to be among family and friends. I grew up playing the piano but haven't played in years. I have always thought outside the box, wanting to move to Boquete Panama, I am a tea party participant. I am a reiki master and I have 2 good guard dogs....a dachshund and Jack Russell terrorist. I go to alternative news websites daily for news (don't trust MSM to tell the truth). Operation mockingbird is a CIA operation that began in the '40's to control the media both foreign and domestic. This is why I go to alternative news websites. For an excellent article to read on the subject I suggest http://www.prisonplanet.com/analysis_louise_01_03_03_mockingbird.html

I WANT YOUR MONEY TRAILER

Monday, May 31, 2010

Nations denounce Israeli attack on Humanitarian Aid convoy

 from American Police State

Israel’s storming of a Gaza-bound aid flotilla set off an international furor
on Monday, threatening to further strain ties with Turkey and drawing criticism
from friends and enemies alike.

France’s foreign minister said he was “profoundly shocked” by the violence
that killed at least 10 pro-Palestinian activists on board a convoy of six
ships. The European Union called for an inquiry into the incident.

The head of the Arab League said Arab states must reconsider their dealings with
Israel in light of the violence while Turkey, traditionally its strongest Muslim
ally in the region, summoned the Jewish state’s ambassador.

“Israel’s attack indicates Israel is not ready for peace. Israel attacked
the liberty fleet because it feels it is above the law,” Arab League Secretary
General Amr Moussa said in Doha.

“There is no benefit in dealing with Israel in this manner and we must
re-assess our dealing with Israel,” he said.,... More at

http://www.thestar.com/news/world/article/816692--nations-denounce-israeli-attac\
k-on-convoy

No comments:

Post a Comment