About Me

Missouri, United States
I consider myself the "black sheep" of the family. I moved away from home when I was 19 and a year ago I decided it was time I moved back home....so glad to be among family and friends. I grew up playing the piano but haven't played in years. I have always thought outside the box, wanting to move to Boquete Panama, I am a tea party participant. I am a reiki master and I have 2 good guard dogs....a dachshund and Jack Russell terrorist. I go to alternative news websites daily for news (don't trust MSM to tell the truth). Operation mockingbird is a CIA operation that began in the '40's to control the media both foreign and domestic. This is why I go to alternative news websites. For an excellent article to read on the subject I suggest http://www.prisonplanet.com/analysis_louise_01_03_03_mockingbird.html

I WANT YOUR MONEY TRAILER

Monday, May 31, 2010

Poof update 05-30-10

Greetings and Salutations;

 There are many across this planet that feel something, tho they can't express exactly what it is. It's like knowing there's a storm approaching without seeing the first storm cloud in the sky. I was walking down the street just the other day and started getting hit by cold drops of rain and finding no dark clouds when I looked into the sky. Things are happening in the big global machine that look like that right now. The talking heads are saying one thing but, the listener is feeling something different. The old folks, who've been 'right' all along, always trusted their gut, today very few do, way too much electronic stimuli, which dulls the senses. Something everyone will need now, as the world goes thru it's transition.

 My 'encouragements' are ending now. While many thought 'nothing' was happening last week, if you have any sense left, watch the faces of people like geithner, who can barely keep the grin off his face. When a person's demeanor changes, you must consider, why. The country is broke and they can't print any more money, so what's got him in such a mood. He left china and a meeting with the president of china with a message for the west, and bloomberg kept saying it over and over, 'geithner has a message'. There's going to be some oscars handed out, when this is done. Well, I can say this much, a whole bunch of expatriots waiting to come home, know what time it is because the world court told them exactly, what time it is. While everyone is running around with their hair on fire around here, they know that mr obama did his job. Now think on that one. There's no money left to support communism or fascism, so guess what, we're going back to precious metal banking and yes, there's plenty, more than enough.

 Folks, I've been trying to say something all these years but I could never say it all they way out because of restrictions on what could be said, publicly. People were working and it wasn't my place to drop all that stuff out here. Sometimes it doesn't matter what you know, you have to observe propriety. This was something explained to me many years ago, 'this is not about you and what you know' this is about the people. (sigh) People will know, and they will deal with it accordingly. My decisions were made years ago and they are still the same, this part is about you and what you do, with having your grey matter scrambled, for a future that remained in doubt until your saw the whites of the couriers eyes right at your front door. That moment breaks your paradigms, immediately, in the moment, and makes you Have to look at things in an entire different light. People reading this newsletter all around the planet, have to deal with themselves and how their grey matter works.

 The president has been notified along with other us officials, time's up. All the goodies that were planned long ago, activate now. I think the other person who did his schooling in asia besides the president, mr geithner, is having a helluva time keeping a straight face as he's been moving from nation to nation with a message, 'it's over, you better have your house in order, here it comes now'. What, you thought timmy was dumb, just another shill out here because he was working at the new york fed? Au contrare mon ami, he speaks fluent mandarin and contonese so, what else could he say with ms hilary present, she couldn't understand? (as I butcher what french I at least know how to pronounce) Sometimes, they have placed people in positions, just to be 'observers' and watch. I have gained information that is going to explain much about britain and it's history and how that has tumbled down on the american people, despite the revolution. Informationwise this is not going to be pretty.

 Ok, check, what I have offered all these years is what I saw coming, tho I couldn't just 'put it out here'. How these announcements sound like to people is, who knows? The us military got their marching orders long ago and if people just act like they have 2 cents in their head and listen, they will find a better world coming to their doors. It is known the bad guys are going to try and get the people emotionally tripping to try and cover what they have done...baiting them to hit the streets like in the 60's. The problem they will have is the fact that massive money has been moved into position to start changing the whole job outlook thing. 'Hmm, lemme see, do I go out and riot or do I take this job offer I just got?' There is no way these miscreants want to let a black man get props for bringing this county back from the crap they created. But they should have seen it coming! History and archives defeat them and left them with no legs to stand on. There's a 'check mate' going down here that I hope is explained so everyone knows where the inscrutable ones went, to end the problem.

 Your time is upon you, what you do with it is up to you. You will have instructions that are written on a third grade level so all this nonsense thrown at you from various talking heads is going to get tossed on it's head. Nothing like reading stuff right in your hands. Oh don't use any debit cards, they'll shut down your accounts. and they'll steal your money!!!! Hello, do ya think the folks on top of the food chain here are stupid??? Yea apparently because I get emails in here all the time about how or what the people with no power other than 'run their mouth power' are doing. I would personally go kick old man bush right in his bad hip if that was what I was suppose to do. Oh, he knows me on a personal level and he tried something against all kinds of good advice, now he's for crappola as he fouled his nest. Perot said it enough, 'stupid is as stupid does'. When I heard a guy running for the congress over here say, 'my president george bush said...' it put the rest in perspective. Are ya just stupid? I don't have the tolerance to listen to people talk non sense out of their mouths and act like it's real and has substance, then want to be voted into positions of responsibility. Look at the numbers...

 I'm done, no one reading this is stupid or bereft of their senses. Take the sense the good Lord gave you and use them, drop these talking heads like they are a bad habit and move on. Yea, poofy, truth warrior, sardu pendragon is giving you a message, last one, 'act like ya know' and go live a glorious future.

 I know I have various people to catch up with and I will be on them on monday. So be where I can reach you, it's time to go and I'm busy. Donations accepted at www.paypal.com account 2goforth@safemail.net


Love and Kisses,

'Poofness'

Bustin' Loose


Keep what you got
Until you get what
You need y'all


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Addendnum - John's Comments

Per Poofness "Oh don't use any debit cards, they'll shut down your accounts. and they'll steal your money!!!! Hello, do ya think the folks on top of the food chain here are stupid??"
I myself for added security will be exchanging my bank card at the bank.
If you loose your funds following his advice, I am sure Poofness will reimburse you ---- 

Per Poofness comments that someone knows 2 languages, he is a smart person. That doesn't mean anything related to intelligence except that person has a natural talent. I have spoken and lived with Mandarin Chinese, Tagalog, Thai and Bahasa and I am a dummy sometimes!  LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment