About Me

Missouri, United States
I consider myself the "black sheep" of the family. I moved away from home when I was 19 and a year ago I decided it was time I moved back home....so glad to be among family and friends. I grew up playing the piano but haven't played in years. I have always thought outside the box, wanting to move to Boquete Panama, I am a tea party participant. I am a reiki master and I have 2 good guard dogs....a dachshund and Jack Russell terrorist. I go to alternative news websites daily for news (don't trust MSM to tell the truth). Operation mockingbird is a CIA operation that began in the '40's to control the media both foreign and domestic. This is why I go to alternative news websites. For an excellent article to read on the subject I suggest http://www.prisonplanet.com/analysis_louise_01_03_03_mockingbird.html

I WANT YOUR MONEY TRAILER

Saturday, May 29, 2010

The Obama Meltdown

from Nesaranews

Submitted by B --- Thanks
 
I call this "The Obama Meltdown"
 
If you saw the president's session with the press the other day...you witnessed "the beginning of the end" for this man.  (first time in 10 months he has faced the public)
He has been trying to avoid this at all costs and today he got cornered. lol
Nobody believes his lies anymore and he said NOTHING about doing ANYTHING to fix or correct any of the issues brought up by the press.
For the first time I can EVER remember...the press was actually telling the truth!
I wouldn't be surprised if they move in and arrest this man on fraud very soon.

The people are very mad and are not going to take it anymore.
This was needed so the population will know what is about to take place.
Then he told the most unbelievable lie ever about how he didn't know about the resignation of Elizabeth Birnbaum head of the MMS...he further said he didn't know if she was fired or quit. (she quit you idiot)
He couldn't get off the stage fast enough.
Obama's own rats are jumping ship.
I reported last week about his head of Homeland Security Dennis Bliar jumping ship:

The lip service just isn't working anymore.
I said to myself as I watched this event..."this is the worst president I ever seen in my life!"
This is only the beginning...
 
In case you missed the speech...here is a like to see it. (1 hour video)   >>>
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment