About Me

Missouri, United States
I consider myself the "black sheep" of the family. I moved away from home when I was 19 and a year ago I decided it was time I moved back home....so glad to be among family and friends. I grew up playing the piano but haven't played in years. I have always thought outside the box, wanting to move to Boquete Panama, I am a tea party participant. I am a reiki master and I have 2 good guard dogs....a dachshund and Jack Russell terrorist. I go to alternative news websites daily for news (don't trust MSM to tell the truth). Operation mockingbird is a CIA operation that began in the '40's to control the media both foreign and domestic. This is why I go to alternative news websites. For an excellent article to read on the subject I suggest http://www.prisonplanet.com/analysis_louise_01_03_03_mockingbird.html

I WANT YOUR MONEY TRAILER

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Prosperity Packages --- Summary Update 5-30-10

from  http://nesaranews.blogspot.com/

  wee bit of an summary update before the Exciting Month Of JUNE.

Exciting for us people!

Prosperity Packages Delays - I received more insider details on what really happened. 

The packs were ready to go two weeks ago but a high level banker wanted a bigger cut of the pie which was subsequently provided to him on the following Monday. The message was rec'd from numerous sources that the deliveries were now a go.
A week and a half ago last minute problems with some banks and their undisclosed derivatives holdings. These derivatives are the fraudulent real estate holdings with no legal proof of ownership. Some banks in the basel approval process tried to hide these, they were caught at the last clearing review. You read about bankers being arrested in the last few weeks --- connect the dots.
Last monday, the green go signal was given for the deliveries. On tuesday when the button was to be pushed during the prepartion and checking process, the bank cards were found to be tampered with. A small piece of strand of magnetic code was added to alter the delivery of the funds when you access the funds.
The signal I was receiving from my numerous insiders went from a Green to an orange and finally to a red. And then now - next week.

Multiple Warnings have been posted -- do not use your bank cards - exchange them at the bank!

For those in doubt per this whole operation -- I did post a Confirmation from a Restore America Plan higher up that these Prosperity Packages are to be used to finance the New Gold Backed Banking System.  This was not a rumor, not a fabrication --- BUT A CONFIRMATION.

And where did these prosperity packages come from --- The NESARA Program which has been targeted by dis-info agents. Yea - I know - check Wikipedia --- guess which agency is behind it!

Several months ago I posted my annoyance with the Casper nonsense and was seeking additional insider information. I did receive some assistance at a very high level in the food chain. That is what I am listening to now and reporting on to the best of my capability. I am only 1 person! One Very Honest and Pure Hearted Soul - I will tell it like it is!

And finally --- All these operations and coordination are possible with the tireless contribution of thousands of White Knights and light workers positioned all over the world. And most importantly, YOUR LOVING LORD who is opening the Door for our restoration!

In my own personal assessment -- Next Month WILL BE IT ---- FINALLY!

GOD Bless You And Yours,

Thank YOU LORD,

John MacHaffie

No comments:

Post a Comment