About Me

Missouri, United States
I consider myself the "black sheep" of the family. I moved away from home when I was 19 and a year ago I decided it was time I moved back home....so glad to be among family and friends. I grew up playing the piano but haven't played in years. I have always thought outside the box, wanting to move to Boquete Panama, I am a tea party participant. I am a reiki master and I have 2 good guard dogs....a dachshund and Jack Russell terrorist. I go to alternative news websites daily for news (don't trust MSM to tell the truth). Operation mockingbird is a CIA operation that began in the '40's to control the media both foreign and domestic. This is why I go to alternative news websites. For an excellent article to read on the subject I suggest http://www.prisonplanet.com/analysis_louise_01_03_03_mockingbird.html

I WANT YOUR MONEY TRAILER

Monday, May 24, 2010

Jefferson Parrish officials 'COMMANDEERED' BP's hired boats in Grand Isle - Good for them :)



Posted By: Susoni
Date: Monday, 24-May-2010 18:24:16
How ridiculous for BP to let boats sit idle while they twiddle their thumbs and let precious eco-systems die. I've seen Fires, in Montana, that could have been put out by a bladder filled dog. Yet they push volunteers back till the 'professionals' arrive (usually made up of a corp of volunteers and a few professionals.) Meanwhile the blaze has spread over acres and acres.
Susoni
*********************
(snip)
RAND ISLE, La. - Jefferson Parish Emergency managers say they have commandeered all of BP's hired boats in Grand Isle.
A representative for Jefferson Parish Emergency chief Deano Bonano said they requested immediate action after oil moved into the marsh passes and onto the beaches in Grand Isle.
He said more than 40 boats were sitting idle while he watched the oil rush into the passes.
At around 5:30 p.m., Jefferson Councilman Chris Roberts confirmed the boats have been commandeered by JP emergency managers.
Link to TV news:
http://www.wwltv.com/news/JP-officials-commandeer-BPs-hired-boats-in-Grand-Isle-94668304.html

No comments:

Post a Comment