About Me

Missouri, United States
I consider myself the "black sheep" of the family. I moved away from home when I was 19 and a year ago I decided it was time I moved back home....so glad to be among family and friends. I grew up playing the piano but haven't played in years. I have always thought outside the box, wanting to move to Boquete Panama, I am a tea party participant. I am a reiki master and I have 2 good guard dogs....a dachshund and Jack Russell terrorist. I go to alternative news websites daily for news (don't trust MSM to tell the truth). Operation mockingbird is a CIA operation that began in the '40's to control the media both foreign and domestic. This is why I go to alternative news websites. For an excellent article to read on the subject I suggest http://www.prisonplanet.com/analysis_louise_01_03_03_mockingbird.html

I WANT YOUR MONEY TRAILER

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Prosperity Packages --- Omega Fund Package Info

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

I was just informed that the Omega Fund Package may have the following split:

One amount for your personal use

One amount for Humanitarian purposes which MUST be disbursed within a certain time period.
Time period unknown at present.
A donor list may be required if not already submitted.


One amount for Restore America purposes which MUST be disbursed within a certain time period.
Time period unknown at present.
This is for new technology projects and restoration projects.

The actual Per Cent split is unknown but will be provided at the bank.

A bank card already loaded will be included along with instructions and the bank to use.
Use extreme caution using this card as the sharks can access your account with this card.
(I myself would swap out the card at the bank. The bad guys had the opportunity to play around with the chip.)


I am not a member of this program but the info did come from an Omega Participant


GOD Bless You & Yours,

No comments:

Post a Comment