About Me

Missouri, United States
I consider myself the "black sheep" of the family. I moved away from home when I was 19 and a year ago I decided it was time I moved back home....so glad to be among family and friends. I grew up playing the piano but haven't played in years. I have always thought outside the box, wanting to move to Boquete Panama, I am a tea party participant. I am a reiki master and I have 2 good guard dogs....a dachshund and Jack Russell terrorist. I go to alternative news websites daily for news (don't trust MSM to tell the truth). Operation mockingbird is a CIA operation that began in the '40's to control the media both foreign and domestic. This is why I go to alternative news websites. For an excellent article to read on the subject I suggest http://www.prisonplanet.com/analysis_louise_01_03_03_mockingbird.html

I WANT YOUR MONEY TRAILER

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Prosperity Packages 2 articles

from nesaranews

--- To The Packets Receivers URGENT
This is addressed to the Prosperity Packages receivers.

Myself, my insiders and all of us are seeking confirmation of packet rec'd.

I just found out that all correspondence on this blog can be traced, even anonymous emails.


DO NOT SEND ME AN EMAIL FROM YOUR PERSONAL COMPUTER
to avoid violating your non-disclosure agreement. Suggest using someone else's computer or the library.

And please no disclosures per your identity for your own protection.

Any suggestions to overcome this are welcomed.
Posted by John MacHaffie at 9:56 AM 4 comments
Prosperity Packages --- To Those Thought LEFT OUT!
To brighten your day if you are not getting a package -

Donation Requirements


1 - To individuals only. No societies, churches, or groups.
2 - Individuals must be 21 years of age or older.
3 - The minimum per person is half a million.
4 - The maximum per person is ten million.
5 - None of the people can be in our program.
Posted by John MacHaffie at 9:07 AM 17 comments

No comments:

Post a Comment