About Me

Missouri, United States
I consider myself the "black sheep" of the family. I moved away from home when I was 19 and a year ago I decided it was time I moved back home....so glad to be among family and friends. I grew up playing the piano but haven't played in years. I have always thought outside the box, wanting to move to Boquete Panama, I am a tea party participant. I am a reiki master and I have 2 good guard dogs....a dachshund and Jack Russell terrorist. I go to alternative news websites daily for news (don't trust MSM to tell the truth). Operation mockingbird is a CIA operation that began in the '40's to control the media both foreign and domestic. This is why I go to alternative news websites. For an excellent article to read on the subject I suggest http://www.prisonplanet.com/analysis_louise_01_03_03_mockingbird.html

I WANT YOUR MONEY TRAILER

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Prosperity Packages --- More Detailed Information

from nesaranews
More details which just came in from a program participant:


1) First there are about 70 programs and not just Omega.

2) All programs have a requirement to donate 50% to Humanitarian Projects.

3) We were to receive a separate amount which was at one time $400 Million as a donation account to get the money into the economy and it was NOT coming out of OUR funds.

4) We were to have a list of 200 names to turn into the bank to receive money from those funds and each would receive from $300,000 to $600,000.

5) We are to turn in 20 names /week for 10 weeks for this list.

6) Then it has been said that every man and woman over 25 I think it was will receive $20 Million at like $100,000/month after this other gets settled or that they will allow everyone to file a claim like Farm Claims. I have heard both.
Posted by John MacHaffie at 8:51 AM 8 comments

No comments:

Post a Comment