About Me

Missouri, United States
I consider myself the "black sheep" of the family. I moved away from home when I was 19 and a year ago I decided it was time I moved back home....so glad to be among family and friends. I grew up playing the piano but haven't played in years. I have always thought outside the box, wanting to move to Boquete Panama, I am a tea party participant. I am a reiki master and I have 2 good guard dogs....a dachshund and Jack Russell terrorist. I go to alternative news websites daily for news (don't trust MSM to tell the truth). Operation mockingbird is a CIA operation that began in the '40's to control the media both foreign and domestic. This is why I go to alternative news websites. For an excellent article to read on the subject I suggest http://www.prisonplanet.com/analysis_louise_01_03_03_mockingbird.html

I WANT YOUR MONEY TRAILER

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Prosperity Packages --- Donations Rules

from nesaranews

Rec'd from a Program Participant:

Subject: DONATION LIST RULES


You must donate 200 million to individuals only within 30 days from the time the NONDISCLOSURE [ND] expires.

This list must be given to the bank that you open your account or accounts with for them to send out the checks. These are the following guidelines that I can recall at this time:

1 - To individuals only. No societies, churches, or groups.
2 - Individuals must be 21 years of age or older.
3 - The minimum per person is half a million.
4 - The maximum per person is ten million.
5 - None of the people can be in our program.
6 - Cannot be sent to a P.O. Box or a Mailbox Plus type address. Must
be an on-sight address.
7 - These people must show photo ID.
8 - These people can be located anywhere in the world.
9 - This list must be given to your bank where you opened your
account or accounts so the above can be accomplished within

30 days from the time the ND is expired.... I am told you could lose
the rest of your funds if this is not accomplished.

10 - There is also supposed to be a list of projects worldwide in our packs.
Posted by John MacHaffie at 8:55 AM 3 comments

No comments:

Post a Comment