About Me

Missouri, United States
I consider myself the "black sheep" of the family. I moved away from home when I was 19 and a year ago I decided it was time I moved back home....so glad to be among family and friends. I grew up playing the piano but haven't played in years. I have always thought outside the box, wanting to move to Boquete Panama, I am a tea party participant. I am a reiki master and I have 2 good guard dogs....a dachshund and Jack Russell terrorist. I go to alternative news websites daily for news (don't trust MSM to tell the truth). Operation mockingbird is a CIA operation that began in the '40's to control the media both foreign and domestic. This is why I go to alternative news websites. For an excellent article to read on the subject I suggest http://www.prisonplanet.com/analysis_louise_01_03_03_mockingbird.html

I WANT YOUR MONEY TRAILER

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

poof report 05-23-10

Greetings and Salutations;

When I got my instructions and map, nearly 30 years ago, no one said I had to do this in a particular way, that was left up to me. They knew very well, I don't take orders very well, but if you give me a layout of what your doing, I can 'word smith' it out. The main thing was, never to uncover anyone by getting frustrated and spilling my guts. Oh, some have tempted me with their own frustrations yet, crossing certain lines was just never going to happen. I've had many who were in the 'biz' tell me how impossible, what I was pointing at was. Many of those same people are now having all of this global banking change shoved right in their faces and now must make life changing decisions regarding survival, thru this. There are 200 bankers world wide who just found out, they don't run anything. If anyone is on the wrong side, fighting to stop it, they find their resources all the sudden gone, as in, 'poof!' The other part of this is, 'having no doubt'. The rescue team always arrives, albeit, not exactly on Your timetable. One learns clearly what the words mean, 'soon come' or what is meant by 'shaman time'. No sense looking at the clock. Who can figure out exactly what the 'Lord's time' means? It's one of those abstract things, isn't it? Answer; 'when it's time'. lololololol

http://www.leap2020.eu/English_r25.html

I'm hearing a lot of alligator mouths trying to cover for their hummingbird butts out here. Talk smack all ya want, 'they' took your money didn't they? If you put all your sense of self into your wealth, your bank account, ya got problems. Money can't buy ya love, baby, but it can make it seem like that's not important. Thor's hammer is coming down hard and fast and it's being wielded by a really big dragon, who's a bit irritable about having to fix a mess, these so called best and brightest created, in the banking system. It's like a child who filled it's drawers and then gets angry at you for cleaning it up! Hey, no one wants to smell it and, damn sure don't want to see it!

Think about the psychological issues these folks are dealing with. You borrowed from folks and the note is called and you're broke, yet, you told ALL these people, you run the world. Oh, snap, the emperor really has no clothes, can't come up with a quarter to pay this massive debt but still think you should remain in power! Are ya nuts? Have ya lost the common sense the good Lord gave ya????? There's a whole lot of common sense issues afoot, however, arrogance is a blinder when one's mind is simply on 'self survivorship', ya miss the big picture, then you end up having to explain yourself. Maybe, you need to just take as real look at what you should do, over what your big fat ego is telling you. They decided to fight and 'they' did exactly what I was told years ago 'they'd' do, bankrupt them. You're witnessing something, everyday, that is the manifestation of fighting people you owe. There isn't a legal leg any of these miscreants can stand on. Being idiots is an entirely different issue. Ba---booom!!! Badda bing badda boom! Yea, I'm gonna knock out the champeen! I watched a guy get his clocked cleaned the other night, who had the same attitude. He was beat like a rug in the spring in the back yard. One really needs to know their limits. Sorry, love boxing, used to do it myself. There's a whole psychological thing with it that applies straight across the board out here. A good 75% of what's going on out here, can be explained in such base terms. It's mental failures by very important people, well, they 'were' important, anyhow. There's a part of me, that really enjoys rubbing the salt in the wounds. That's my 'sick' part but, that has it's use, too. lololololol

Many remember a newsletter I put out a few years ago, called 'separation of the worlds', well if you didn't see it then, you'd have to be blind, crippled, and crazy, if you don't see it now. You and everyone else out here are at the X marks the spot point. Instead of reading my newsletters and blowing off the words, look a little deeper, break your normal paradigms and examine the present possibilities. There's a reason 'rational people' are saying get out of the stock market...NOW. They didn't drink their 'kool aid' and can see a mess arriving at any minute. Fasten your seat belts is, about all I have left to say. Even the bad guys who read this newsletter know, what time it is but, they want as many of you as they can get to, go down with them. It's called, 'misery loves company'. Good thing TRUSTS were created to protect you against yourself...in case you have a weak moment. lololol

Words words words words, words words words, words words words and that's about enough out of me. The truth is, I'd have never started had I not been prodded. What is my experience is and what I know is my own, my job was to hold this torch up, until 'they' got it done, it's just that my dragon nature would have probably burned them out of the way long ago but hey, I'm always on the bottom line. Put it where the sun don't shine and flip the switch...no? can't do that? collateral damage? But I just want to play! razafrazza mumble reeble flazrip...behave....alright, but I don't like it! I like the c4 approach! Ok, I'm done, stick a fork in me and plate me up. I've done all I could to get you ready for a life changing experience, now the rest is up to you...management and all that. Big Hugs and Kisses to everyone. I end with my customary statement, if you need a consult, email this address until you see an 'elvis has left the building' statement coming up. Donations needed and accepted at www.paypal.com account 2goforth@...


Love and Kisses,

"Poofness"

No comments:

Post a Comment