About Me

Missouri, United States
I consider myself the "black sheep" of the family. I moved away from home when I was 19 and a year ago I decided it was time I moved back home....so glad to be among family and friends. I grew up playing the piano but haven't played in years. I have always thought outside the box, wanting to move to Boquete Panama, I am a tea party participant. I am a reiki master and I have 2 good guard dogs....a dachshund and Jack Russell terrorist. I go to alternative news websites daily for news (don't trust MSM to tell the truth). Operation mockingbird is a CIA operation that began in the '40's to control the media both foreign and domestic. This is why I go to alternative news websites. For an excellent article to read on the subject I suggest http://www.prisonplanet.com/analysis_louise_01_03_03_mockingbird.html

I WANT YOUR MONEY TRAILER

Sunday, May 9, 2010

alcuin and flutterby 05-08-10

The old reality structures of your world are crumbling, and because these structures constitute the foundations of your realm, their destruction threatens everything that you have come to trust and believe in on your world.
"The dark is using every last trick to maintain its nefarious creations. We are monitoring closely what these dark ones intend to do, and although their magic is swiftly fading, they are still intent upon not giving up. We continue to meet with their puppet governments to install some sense into their arrogant leaders' heads. Meanwhile, the disintegration proceeds at an ever-greater pace and is reaching a point of no return. All the negative financial schemes begun in the past few decades are now proving to be the dark's undoing as it tries in vain to sustain these unviable underpinnings. A fundamental change in your reality is now truly inevitable. Every human lives in a reality which he, to a certain degree, helps to forge. This reality is flexible. It can raise or lower its general base frequency according to the requirements of its sentient inhabitants, and these shifts are overseen by Heaven and the divine plan. In our own fifth dimensional reality the same rules prevail. One of our roles here is to be a catalyst for profound consciousness change, and over the millennia we have done this in an indirect way. Now, we are required to go into direct mode. First contact is being encouraged by a number of people in the higher echelons of government and we are in a position to help you create the foundations for a new reality. This new reality is close. Events which are starting to manifest will rapidly transform the world you know ...."

No comments:

Post a Comment