About Me

Missouri, United States
I consider myself the "black sheep" of the family. I moved away from home when I was 19 and a year ago I decided it was time I moved back home....so glad to be among family and friends. I grew up playing the piano but haven't played in years. I have always thought outside the box, wanting to move to Boquete Panama, I am a tea party participant. I am a reiki master and I have 2 good guard dogs....a dachshund and Jack Russell terrorist. I go to alternative news websites daily for news (don't trust MSM to tell the truth). Operation mockingbird is a CIA operation that began in the '40's to control the media both foreign and domestic. This is why I go to alternative news websites. For an excellent article to read on the subject I suggest http://www.prisonplanet.com/analysis_louise_01_03_03_mockingbird.html

I WANT YOUR MONEY TRAILER

Sunday, May 9, 2010

"DEFENSE SECRETARY GATES 'CALLS OUT' THE ELITES"

Speaking at the Eisenhower Presidential Library May 9, 2010, Secretary of Defense Robert Gates said that the Pentagon must hold down expenses and make difficult choices that are sure to anger "powerful people" both inside and outside the Pentagon. Gates called for root and branch changes to the military and said the gusher of military spending since 9/11 has been turned off. Perhaps, Gates symbolically chose the Eisenhower Library for the site of his speech since President Eisenhower warned of the growing power of the military industrial complex as he was leaving office in 1961.

Earlier this year Secretary Gates also screened for reporters during a flight, Seven Days in May, a movie about a U.S. general who launches an failed coup against the U.S. president.

I don't know if The Restore America Plan has anything to do with the words and actions by Gates, but the timing is synergistic.

Thank you Secretary of Defense Robert Gates.

No comments:

Post a Comment