About Me

Missouri, United States
I consider myself the "black sheep" of the family. I moved away from home when I was 19 and a year ago I decided it was time I moved back home....so glad to be among family and friends. I grew up playing the piano but haven't played in years. I have always thought outside the box, wanting to move to Boquete Panama, I am a tea party participant. I am a reiki master and I have 2 good guard dogs....a dachshund and Jack Russell terrorist. I go to alternative news websites daily for news (don't trust MSM to tell the truth). Operation mockingbird is a CIA operation that began in the '40's to control the media both foreign and domestic. This is why I go to alternative news websites. For an excellent article to read on the subject I suggest http://www.prisonplanet.com/analysis_louise_01_03_03_mockingbird.html

I WANT YOUR MONEY TRAILER

Friday, May 14, 2010

Repost: PSYCHIC ENERGY W/UPDATE

update at bottom of article:
MUCH OF MY LIFE I HAVE HAD FREQUENT, WHAT I CALL, A KNOWINGNESS OF THINGS THAT HAVE HAPPENED, ARE HAPPENING OR ARE ABOUT TO HAPPEN. WHEN I WAS A TEENAGER, I USED TO PICK UP THE RINGING PHONE AND SAY "HI GRANDMA" BEFORE CALLER ID AND BEFORE SHE HAD A CHANCE TO SPEAK. WHEN I AM IN MENTAL/EMOTIONAL OR SPIRITUAL TURMOIL, THIS KNOWINGNESS IS BLOCKED. THESE PAST 2 MONTHS I GUESS I HAVE BEEN IN GOOD SHAPE WITH THESE ASPECTS OF MY LIFE BECAUSE I FREQUENTLY KNOW WHO IS CALLING BEFORE LOOKING AT CALLER ID OR KNOW IN THE FIRST FEW MINUTES THE OUTCOME OF A TV SHOW LIKE CSI, 24 WITH ALL IT'S TWISTS AND TURNS, WHO GETS VOTED OFF DANCING WITH THE STARS JUST MOMENTS BEFORE THAT IS ANNOUNCED.
ANYWAY, THESE PAST FEW DAYS I HAVE BEEN A LITTLE HYPER AND MY SENSES ARE KEEN. I KEEP THINKING THAT SOMETHING SIGNIFICANT IS GOING TO HAPPEN ON TUESDAY AND I DON'T KNOW WHY. I DON'T KNOW IF IT IS A MAJOR CATASTROPHE, AND EVENT WITH THE STOCK MARKET, NESARA BEING ANNOUNCED, DISCLOSURES, OR SOMEBODY REALLY IMPORTANT DYING OR WHAT??? WHEN TUESDAY IS OVER AND I HAVE FIGURED OUR WHAT IS WHAT I WILL POST AGAIN. I WORK TUESDAY AND WEDNESDAY THIS WEEK SO I MAY NOT POST UNTIL THURSDAY MY THOUGHTS ABOUT TUESDAY............TIL THEN, STAY SAFE AND WARM! CYNTHIA

05-15-10 0200 Well, the 11th came and went and for the life of me I couldn't figure out what had happened that was so life changing for me. My sister said, "Well maybe it's for June 11th not May 11th. I considered that a possibility and thought I would wait and see what happens on June 11th. Then yesterday (Friday) I was listening to radioRMN with Rayelan Allen and she was talking to her guest Sheldon Nidle and she mentioned that disclosure was scheduled to happen on the 11th but it didn't. Disclosure would not only rock MY world it would rock the WHOLE world. Disclosure is all about govt corruption, govt coverup of aliens among us, nesara would be announced etc. Sheldon explained to her that there were some last minute details that needed taken care of so announcements were delayed. He couldn't give a new date, he only said "Soon". So there ya have it! Okay, you don't know what NESARA is? Well, Find the link>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
and check it out (Not the one that says nesaranews) Cynthia

No comments:

Post a Comment