About Me

Missouri, United States
I consider myself the "black sheep" of the family. I moved away from home when I was 19 and a year ago I decided it was time I moved back home....so glad to be among family and friends. I grew up playing the piano but haven't played in years. I have always thought outside the box, wanting to move to Boquete Panama, I am a tea party participant. I am a reiki master and I have 2 good guard dogs....a dachshund and Jack Russell terrorist. I go to alternative news websites daily for news (don't trust MSM to tell the truth). Operation mockingbird is a CIA operation that began in the '40's to control the media both foreign and domestic. This is why I go to alternative news websites. For an excellent article to read on the subject I suggest http://www.prisonplanet.com/analysis_louise_01_03_03_mockingbird.html

I WANT YOUR MONEY TRAILER

Thursday, May 13, 2010

fly over the oil spill, much worse that imagined

found on nesaranews blogspot:

Wednesday, May 12, 2010 12:04 PM
From:
"JamesG"
View contact details
To:
eceti@yahoogroups.com
We find this beyond appalling especially when we have had free and fueless energy since the 40"s. This is a byproduct of pure greed and recklessness with no respect for the very platform for life, which sustains us. This has gone beyond insanity and reached the height of ignorance and selfishness. It is a wake up call as to where the corporate elite and their puppets are taking you. Goldman Sacs is highly invested in oil shortages and an inside memo said all we need is one rig to go down and we will be rich; screw the birds and the fish. I guess they don't eat fish and forgot what happens when there are no fish to feed the people. I wonder how their little green pieces of paper will taste? You can't eat paper. I also find it odd that just prior to the explosion Halliburton was working on the site. If the sheeple do not wake up after this slap in the face this civilization does not deserve to continue. It is on a self destructive, unsustainable path on the downward spiral to eventual environmental collapse. It is time to end the wars, the greed, the enslavement through manufactured lack and the suppression of clean earth friendly technologies. It shall not come through religions or governments but through the hearts and minds of the people. Time to restore America, then restore the planet.

http://www.abovetop secret.com/ forum/thread5700 90/pg1

No comments:

Post a Comment