About Me

Missouri, United States
I consider myself the "black sheep" of the family. I moved away from home when I was 19 and a year ago I decided it was time I moved back home....so glad to be among family and friends. I grew up playing the piano but haven't played in years. I have always thought outside the box, wanting to move to Boquete Panama, I am a tea party participant. I am a reiki master and I have 2 good guard dogs....a dachshund and Jack Russell terrorist. I go to alternative news websites daily for news (don't trust MSM to tell the truth). Operation mockingbird is a CIA operation that began in the '40's to control the media both foreign and domestic. This is why I go to alternative news websites. For an excellent article to read on the subject I suggest http://www.prisonplanet.com/analysis_louise_01_03_03_mockingbird.html

I WANT YOUR MONEY TRAILER

Friday, May 7, 2010

SWAT Raid on Missouri Family and they kill the family dog

From yahoo's AmericanPoliceState May 6th

I say we are in a situation that is close to a being an occupied country.
The Congress of the USA and many state Congresses have given SO MUCH POWER
to the police of the states, the FBI, the NSA and other agencies that THIS
SHIT CAN HAPPEN.

This appears to be a NORMAL family who had their door kicked in. Look at the
police in the photo...helmets. bulletproof vests. arm and shin guards. And
they NEEDED TO SHOOT DEAD the family's TWO DOGS? Oh, under the LAW it seems
they can do ANYTHING when someone is accused.

The man had a MISDEMEANOR AMOUNT of pot in his house. ANOTHER LAW PUT ON
AMERICAN...it is a non violent victimless crime. So when they could not nail
the man for whatever they wanted...THEY CHARGED HIM AND HIS WIFE WITH CHILD
ENDANGERMENT.

Did THOSE KIDS look endangered to YOU? How many parents drink a fifth a day
and no one blinks?

SPEAKING OF OUR RIGHTS...Lieberman is pushing HARD to get a bill passed that
says IF YOU ARE ACCUSED...not tried and convicted...ACCUSED of terrorism...a
WAY VAGUE TERM....you WILL LOSE YOUR CITIZENSHIP AND ALL YOUR CONSTITUTIONAL
RIGHTS.

This shit is OUT OF CONTROL. I feel endangered by the police of MY OWN
COUNTRY, NOT BY ANY "TERRORISTS".

On Thu, May 6, 2010 at 10:25 PM, wrote:

>
>
> Video of SWAT Raid on Missouri
Family
>
In February,
I wrote the following about a drug raid in Missouri:

SWAT team breaks into
homesearch-that-led-to/>,
fires seven rounds at family’s pit bull and corgi (?!) as a seven-year-old
looks on.

They found a “small amount” of marijuana, enough for a misdemeanor charge.
The parents were then charged with child endangerment.

So smoking pot = “child endangerment.” Storming a home with guns, then
firing bullets into the family pets as a child looks on = necessary police
procedures to ensure everyone’s safety.

Just so we’re clear.

Now there’s video, which you can watch below. It’s horrifying, but I’d
urge
you to watch it, and to send it to the drug warriors in your life. This is
the blunt-end result of all the war imagery and militaristic rhetoric
politicians have been spewing for the last 30 years—cops dressed like
soldiers, barreling through the front door middle of the night, slaughtering
the family pets, filling the house with bullets in the presence of children,
then having the audacity to charge the parents with endangering their own
kid. There are 100-150 of these
raidsevery day in
America, the vast, vast majority like this one, to serve a
warrant for a consensual crime.

No comments:

Post a Comment