About Me

Missouri, United States
I consider myself the "black sheep" of the family. I moved away from home when I was 19 and a year ago I decided it was time I moved back home....so glad to be among family and friends. I grew up playing the piano but haven't played in years. I have always thought outside the box, wanting to move to Boquete Panama, I am a tea party participant. I am a reiki master and I have 2 good guard dogs....a dachshund and Jack Russell terrorist. I go to alternative news websites daily for news (don't trust MSM to tell the truth). Operation mockingbird is a CIA operation that began in the '40's to control the media both foreign and domestic. This is why I go to alternative news websites. For an excellent article to read on the subject I suggest http://www.prisonplanet.com/analysis_louise_01_03_03_mockingbird.html

I WANT YOUR MONEY TRAILER

Saturday, May 1, 2010

WILL THIS SCANDAL REMOVE OBAMA FROM OFFICE?

FROM RUMORMILLNEWS:

It's the National Inquirer that is breaking the story... but remember who owns them... AND remember they were right about John Edwards!!

I have always believed that Obama had promised Edwards the vice Presidency slot if he entered the Presidential race to take votes from Hillary. I used to think that Hillary or Bill had their private investigators follow Edwards and then leak the info to the Clinton friends at the National Enquirer.

But others have told me that it was the Obama team that leaked the info about Edwards pregnant girlfriend to the Enquirer. If my colleagues are right that is was the Obama team... this is sure the perfect payback.

OBAMA CHEATING SCANDAL

PRESIDENT OBAMA has been caught in a shocking cheating scandal after being caught in a Washington, DC Hotel with a former campaign aide, sources say.

And now, a hush-hush security video that shows everything could topple both Obama's presidency and marriage to Michelle!

A confidential investigation has learned that Obama first became close to gorgeous 35 year-old VERA BAKER in 2004 when she worked tirelessly to get him elected to the US Senate, raising millions in campaign contributions.

While Baker has insisted in the past that "nothing happened" between them, the ENQUIRER has learned that top anti-Obama operatives are offering more than $1 million to witnesses to reveal what they know about the alleged hush-hush affair.

Among those being offered money is a limo driver who says that he took Vera to a secret hotel rendezvous where the President was staying.

On the condition of anonymity, the limo driver said he took Baker "from a friend's home in the DC area to the Hotel George where I learned later that Obama would be spending the night."

Read the full article here:
http://www.nationalenquirer.com/obama_cheating_scandal_vera_baker_video_/celebrity/68589

No comments:

Post a Comment