About Me

Missouri, United States
I consider myself the "black sheep" of the family. I moved away from home when I was 19 and a year ago I decided it was time I moved back home....so glad to be among family and friends. I grew up playing the piano but haven't played in years. I have always thought outside the box, wanting to move to Boquete Panama, I am a tea party participant. I am a reiki master and I have 2 good guard dogs....a dachshund and Jack Russell terrorist. I go to alternative news websites daily for news (don't trust MSM to tell the truth). Operation mockingbird is a CIA operation that began in the '40's to control the media both foreign and domestic. This is why I go to alternative news websites. For an excellent article to read on the subject I suggest http://www.prisonplanet.com/analysis_louise_01_03_03_mockingbird.html

I WANT YOUR MONEY TRAILER

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Arizona Has A Case (Short Of Secession) For Billions In Damages From Uncle Sam

Vatic Note:   I do believe the Obama white house, this time,  has truly bitten off more than it can chew.   The arguments here for this are compelling and actually very true.   I hope this case is not heard by a neocon judge because the damage to the 10th amendment could be very damning if they rule against the state in their right to enforce all laws that the feds do not have the right to do.  

Arizona Has A Case (Short Of Secession) For Billions In Damages From Uncle Sam
http://www.investors.com/NewsAndAnalysis/ArticlePrint.aspx?id=542468&obref=outbrain
By JOSEPH R. EVANNS AND EGON MITTELMANN
Posted 08/03/2010 06:23 PM ET

In federal lawsuits, defendants may answer litigation filed against them with a counterclaim against the plaintiff for damages or other relief.
The Constitution of the United States mandates at Article 4: "The United States shall guarantee to every state in this Union a republican form of government ... that the United States shall protect each of them (the states) against invasion and ... against domestic violence." (Emphasis added).  "Republican form of government" is defined as a republic that is a system of government in which the people hold sovereign power and elect representatives to exercise that power.
To "guarantee" means to warrant or undertake that something has happened or will happen. The term "invasion" is (regarding a country or territory ) a hostile incursion.

The term "shall" used in the third person singular denotes an imperative, without discretion or choice. Thus, the phrase "shall guarantee" leaves no wiggle room.

Remedies for breach of guarantee are damages (expenses incurred in repairing guaranteed product) or rescission (return of product for refund of purchase price — i.e., "money back" guarantee).

Recently, the federal government — the present regime in particular — has not only violated the guarantee of republican form of government and the pledge to protect Arizona from invasion and domestic violence, but has actively worked to achieve the exact opposite result.

No comments:

Post a Comment