About Me

Missouri, United States
I consider myself the "black sheep" of the family. I moved away from home when I was 19 and a year ago I decided it was time I moved back home....so glad to be among family and friends. I grew up playing the piano but haven't played in years. I have always thought outside the box, wanting to move to Boquete Panama, I am a tea party participant. I am a reiki master and I have 2 good guard dogs....a dachshund and Jack Russell terrorist. I go to alternative news websites daily for news (don't trust MSM to tell the truth). Operation mockingbird is a CIA operation that began in the '40's to control the media both foreign and domestic. This is why I go to alternative news websites. For an excellent article to read on the subject I suggest http://www.prisonplanet.com/analysis_louise_01_03_03_mockingbird.html

I WANT YOUR MONEY TRAILER

Thursday, August 26, 2010

1st CASPER for AUG 26th: "The trigger packs, once again out, were intercepted and sent to the U.N. in N.Y."

FROM RMN
Posted By: hobie <Send E-Mail>
Date: Thursday, 26-Aug-2010 19:14:55
Hi, Folks -
Received from Wendy via e-mail - discernment is advised:
=====

Aug. 25th 2010 PM #1

The trigger packs, once again out, were intercepted and sent to the U.N. .in N.Y. on orders of Obama and Hillary.
Then, the U.N. refused to release them today also on orders of Obama and Hillary.
The countries say "they will go in and get them and deliver them to us."
Then China, "Communist Govt", Flip-Flopped back to Obama AGAIN, and says the other countries better have them guarded 24-7 or they will get them.
The countries say "Tomorrow".
Obama, Hillary , The U.N., and Communist China says "NO".

Now we wait.
Casper

No comments:

Post a Comment