About Me

Missouri, United States
I consider myself the "black sheep" of the family. I moved away from home when I was 19 and a year ago I decided it was time I moved back home....so glad to be among family and friends. I grew up playing the piano but haven't played in years. I have always thought outside the box, wanting to move to Boquete Panama, I am a tea party participant. I am a reiki master and I have 2 good guard dogs....a dachshund and Jack Russell terrorist. I go to alternative news websites daily for news (don't trust MSM to tell the truth). Operation mockingbird is a CIA operation that began in the '40's to control the media both foreign and domestic. This is why I go to alternative news websites. For an excellent article to read on the subject I suggest http://www.prisonplanet.com/analysis_louise_01_03_03_mockingbird.html

I WANT YOUR MONEY TRAILER

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

CASPER UPDATE 08-18-10

More Sabotage last night, this time from the 'new' Tribunal, even after the head Justice was 'fired'.

If you are tired of hearing it try to imagine how tired WE are of uncovering and reporting it.

The Tribunal stopped deliveries again while continuing trade attempts on behalf of the Queen, Bk of England and other Banks affiliated with her Ladyship from which she and Charles have embezzled huge sums as coming audits will confirm, hence the attempts to 'backfill' via trades.
The Tribunal double-crossed everyone including the Countries. They wanted the cards to try to access the accounts in addition to the attempted trades.

Her Ladyship says 'the people' owe her the money as she is the 'Ruling Class' justifying her extravagant lifestyle and that 'she must have the funds'.

The Countries are saying they 'will take care of the tribunal'.

The packs are still in D.C. this morning.

                   casper   8-18-10

No comments:

Post a Comment