About Me

Missouri, United States
I consider myself the "black sheep" of the family. I moved away from home when I was 19 and a year ago I decided it was time I moved back home....so glad to be among family and friends. I grew up playing the piano but haven't played in years. I have always thought outside the box, wanting to move to Boquete Panama, I am a tea party participant. I am a reiki master and I have 2 good guard dogs....a dachshund and Jack Russell terrorist. I go to alternative news websites daily for news (don't trust MSM to tell the truth). Operation mockingbird is a CIA operation that began in the '40's to control the media both foreign and domestic. This is why I go to alternative news websites. For an excellent article to read on the subject I suggest http://www.prisonplanet.com/analysis_louise_01_03_03_mockingbird.html

I WANT YOUR MONEY TRAILER

Thursday, August 26, 2010

“We’re seeing way more dispersant than ever before” Large, thick oil plumes, freshly sprayed with poison!

August 25, 2010 by Alex  

The Intel Hub

Photo by Project Gulf Impact/Intel Hub © 2010
Today, Project Gulf Impact is out on the waters in and around Orange Beach Alabama. What they have found is exactly the opposite of what BP and the federal government have told the American people. Not only did they find oil but they apparently found what looks to be freshly sprayed dispersant, still in powder form.
Why is this toxic dispersant still being sprayed? Warnings from scientists and independent journalists have indicated that Corexit could effect the gulf for at least twenty years.
“Dead fish in Alabama – cells ruptured with lots of corexit and dispersed oil all around….The oil is thick, dispersant already trying to hide it, with dead catfish in plumes.”
As I am writing this article, Project Gulf Impact is still out on the waters. They are documenting the existence of oil and dispersant and will be uploading more videos/pictures. This is absolutely disgusting.
The federal government needs to stand up and tell BP that they will  NOT be allowed to continually screw the American people. Why is CNN openly lying and covering up for the very corporations that have financially and chemically attacked the Gulf?
While our Gulf is being chemically raped, CNN has not only kept quiet, they have actually ran stories which indicate that if you aren’t for banksters than you are a domestic terrorist.
As more and more people wake up, the corporate news will continue to change the story, demonizing all movements against the banks, and continually lying about the severity of the Gulf Oil Disaster.

Photo by Project Gulf Impact/Intel Hub © 2010

Photo by Project Gulf Impact/Intel Hub © 2010

Photo by Project Gulf Impact/Intel Hub © 2010

Photo by Project Gulf Impact/Intel Hub © 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment