About Me

Missouri, United States
I consider myself the "black sheep" of the family. I moved away from home when I was 19 and a year ago I decided it was time I moved back home....so glad to be among family and friends. I grew up playing the piano but haven't played in years. I have always thought outside the box, wanting to move to Boquete Panama, I am a tea party participant. I am a reiki master and I have 2 good guard dogs....a dachshund and Jack Russell terrorist. I go to alternative news websites daily for news (don't trust MSM to tell the truth). Operation mockingbird is a CIA operation that began in the '40's to control the media both foreign and domestic. This is why I go to alternative news websites. For an excellent article to read on the subject I suggest http://www.prisonplanet.com/analysis_louise_01_03_03_mockingbird.html

I WANT YOUR MONEY TRAILER

Friday, August 13, 2010

VETERAN DC ABC NEWS ANCHOR, DOUG MCKELWAY, SUSPENDED AFTER REPORTING OBAMA ACCEPTED $77,051 IN CAMPAIGN FUNDS FROM BP


from RMN
Posted By: Sandollar <Send E-Mail>
Date: Friday, 13-Aug-2010 08:03:19

http://bigjournalism.com/rbluey/2010/08/11/thoughtcrime-d-c-reporter-suspended-for-accurate-report-on-bps-donations-to-obama/
WJLA-TV, a Washington, D.C. ABC affiliate, suspended reporter Doug McKelway following his alleged “partisan” comments at a liberal rally on Capitol Hill marking the three-month anniversary of the Gulf oil spill. Video of the broadcast tells a different story:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MqHT3Iz3yKo&feature=player_embedded

Apparently facts are now “partisan.”
McKelway stuck to the truth about BP’s political contributions and pending cap-and-trade legislation, newsworthy subjects given that the event’s organizers were lobbying to “pass legislation to end America’s addiction to oil and urged lawmakers to donate campaign money raised from the oil industry to the clean-up efforts in the Gulf.”
According to the Washington Post, it was McKelway’s supposedly controversial comments on July 20 that led to his suspension. Anonymous sources at the station are now accusing him of “insubordination” in an apparent attempt to fire him.
(snip)
*************************************
Now here is Doug McKelway interviewing Mike Rogers, blogger, about the movie he is promoting regarding 'outing gay politicians who engage in homosexual behavior and then vote anti gay on capitol hill'. McKelway threatens to punch him in the face.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/08/10/doug-mckelway-suspended-a_n_677450.html

No comments:

Post a Comment