About Me

Missouri, United States
I consider myself the "black sheep" of the family. I moved away from home when I was 19 and a year ago I decided it was time I moved back home....so glad to be among family and friends. I grew up playing the piano but haven't played in years. I have always thought outside the box, wanting to move to Boquete Panama, I am a tea party participant. I am a reiki master and I have 2 good guard dogs....a dachshund and Jack Russell terrorist. I go to alternative news websites daily for news (don't trust MSM to tell the truth). Operation mockingbird is a CIA operation that began in the '40's to control the media both foreign and domestic. This is why I go to alternative news websites. For an excellent article to read on the subject I suggest http://www.prisonplanet.com/analysis_louise_01_03_03_mockingbird.html

I WANT YOUR MONEY TRAILER

Friday, August 27, 2010

Clinic troubled by MASSIVE increase of patients in New Orleans, Gulf region — “It’s QUITE DISTURBING"

FROM RMN
Posted By: Susoni <Send E-Mail>
Date: Friday, 27-Aug-2010 16:24:23


600 patients have already signed up five days in advance of the NAFC’s New Orleans event, while few if any had signed up until just one day before for the group’s free clinic in Washington D.C. earlier THIS MONTH
From the NAFC website: “This clinic will help the uninsured of the Gulf region as we approach the 5 year anniversary of Hurricane Katrina and as the region is struggling with the current oil spill crisis.”
Countdown, MSNBC, August 26, 2010 at 8:30 p.m. EDT:
Rush Transcript Summary
MSNBC: You indicated early today that there was something different and disturbing about this one… the number of patients registered.
NICOLE LAMOUREUX, executive director, National Association of Free Clinics: It is overwhelming to me… We already have over 600 patients already registered [five days before clinic opens August 31], historically patients don’t start signing up until 24 hours in advance. That’s quite disturbing to me.
From http://freeclinics.us/events_details.php?eid=45
NEW ORLEANS C.A.R.E. Clinic – The NAFC C.A.R.E. Clinic will return to New Orleans on August 31 & Septemeber 1st. This clinic will help the uninsured of the Gulf Region as we approach the 5 year anniversary of Hurricane Katrina and as the region is struggling with the current oil spill crisis. Join the NAFC today and volunteer at this amazing event.

To donate visit: http://www.freeclinics.us/
For more information and to register to volunteer, visit: http://www.regonline.com/NOLACARE

No comments:

Post a Comment