About Me

Missouri, United States
I consider myself the "black sheep" of the family. I moved away from home when I was 19 and a year ago I decided it was time I moved back home....so glad to be among family and friends. I grew up playing the piano but haven't played in years. I have always thought outside the box, wanting to move to Boquete Panama, I am a tea party participant. I am a reiki master and I have 2 good guard dogs....a dachshund and Jack Russell terrorist. I go to alternative news websites daily for news (don't trust MSM to tell the truth). Operation mockingbird is a CIA operation that began in the '40's to control the media both foreign and domestic. This is why I go to alternative news websites. For an excellent article to read on the subject I suggest http://www.prisonplanet.com/analysis_louise_01_03_03_mockingbird.html

I WANT YOUR MONEY TRAILER

Friday, August 20, 2010

CGI's Steve: There is no "Ground Zero" Mosque - Wow - MUST SEE MSNBC Video

FROM RMN
Posted By: CGI_admin
Date: Friday, 20-Aug-2010 14:47:04


You've got to hand it to the right wing and wing nut news media.
They've mastered the art of creating "reality" out of hot air.
There is no mosque being built on so-called Ground Zero.
45 Park Place is only loosely in the neighborhood of the World Trade Center.
It's not a mosque. It's not a massive structure dominating Ground Zero. It's an small existing building that has sat empty since September 11, 2001. The plans call for it to be converted to a community center.
But that kind of basic factual information have never interfered with the US news media's hate mongering.
See the complete catalog of
free Brasscheck TV videos

http://www.brasschecktv.com/index.php

No comments:

Post a Comment