About Me

Missouri, United States
I consider myself the "black sheep" of the family. I moved away from home when I was 19 and a year ago I decided it was time I moved back home....so glad to be among family and friends. I grew up playing the piano but haven't played in years. I have always thought outside the box, wanting to move to Boquete Panama, I am a tea party participant. I am a reiki master and I have 2 good guard dogs....a dachshund and Jack Russell terrorist. I go to alternative news websites daily for news (don't trust MSM to tell the truth). Operation mockingbird is a CIA operation that began in the '40's to control the media both foreign and domestic. This is why I go to alternative news websites. For an excellent article to read on the subject I suggest http://www.prisonplanet.com/analysis_louise_01_03_03_mockingbird.html

I WANT YOUR MONEY TRAILER

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Agents' union disavows leaders of ICE: Sees support for 'amnesty'

Vatic Note:   This is a "MUST READ" article.   There are disclosures on here that we, the public knew nothing about.  This is treason if true, by this or any administration that did this to prevent these men from doing their jobs.   Its like having the police out on patrol and telling them they cannot arrest or stop anyone from committing a crime if you see it,  nothing,  they are allowed to do absolutely nothing to enforce any immigration laws.  Amazing.   I can now also see the value of a union, because any indivdual who tried to whistle blow this would have been out of job within two seconds of this disclosure, but might even have ended up in jail like the other two who tried to do their job.  Remember them?  Like I said, this is a must read piece. 


Agents' union disavows leaders of ICE



Sees support for 'amnesty'

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2010/aug/9/agents-union-disavows-leaders-of-ice/

washington Times, by Jerry Seper, August 2010


The union that represents rank-and-file field agents at U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement has unanimously passed a "vote of no confidence" for the agency's leadership, saying ICE has "abandoned" its core mission of protecting the public to support a political agenda favoring amnesty.


The National Immigration and Customs Enforcement Council of the American Federation of Government Employees, which represents 7,000 ICE agents and employees, voted 259-0 for a resolution saying there was "growing dissatisfaction and concern" over the leadership of Assistant Secretary John Morton, who heads ICE, and Phyllis Coven, assistant director for the agency's office of detention policy and planning.



The resolution said ICE leadership had "abandoned the agency's core mission of enforcing U.S. immigration laws and providing for public safety," instead directing its attention "to campaigning for programs and policies related to amnesty and the creation of a special detention system for foreign nationals that exceeds the care and services provided to most U.S. citizens similarly incarcerated.



"It is the desire of our union … to publicly separate ourselves from the actions of Director Morton and Assistant Director Coven and publicly state that ICE officers and employees do not support Morton or Coven or their misguided and reckless initiatives, which could ultimately put many in America at risk," the union said.

No comments:

Post a Comment