About Me

Missouri, United States
I consider myself the "black sheep" of the family. I moved away from home when I was 19 and a year ago I decided it was time I moved back home....so glad to be among family and friends. I grew up playing the piano but haven't played in years. I have always thought outside the box, wanting to move to Boquete Panama, I am a tea party participant. I am a reiki master and I have 2 good guard dogs....a dachshund and Jack Russell terrorist. I go to alternative news websites daily for news (don't trust MSM to tell the truth). Operation mockingbird is a CIA operation that began in the '40's to control the media both foreign and domestic. This is why I go to alternative news websites. For an excellent article to read on the subject I suggest http://www.prisonplanet.com/analysis_louise_01_03_03_mockingbird.html

I WANT YOUR MONEY TRAILER

Friday, August 20, 2010

Mossad Agent threatens to kill USS Liberty Survivor - pt 1 of 2


Vatic Note: This is how arrogant and confident they are about their control over our government. They are definitely a foreign occupying force with the treasonous compliance of our own elected officials. This is what happens when we don't stand up to these kinds of actions by these perverts. Mossad needs to be banned from our soil and pronto, yesterday and make every single politician running for office to make the promise to ban them outright even through the embassy. If they do not comply then close all embassies. How dare they threaten one of our own sailors who suffered through the perverted act that Israel committed against us. NO MORE TAXES TO THEM EITHER.


Mossad Agent threatens to kill USS Liberty Survivor - pt 1 of 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LzDICkEXzv8&feature=related
777Lazerus
August 14, 2010

USS Liberty survivor, Phil Tourney, joins Mike Rivero in discussing the threats made against not only his life but also that of The Ugly Truth radio host Mark Glenn by someone alleging to be a representative of the Israeli government while staying in a hotel in Los Angeles this week. It was made clear to Phil by this agent that the Israeli government not only did not like the recent book written by the two about the USS Liberty attack by Israel on a practically defenseless US Navy intel ship called "What I Saw That Day", but Israel's prime minister himself acknowledged just last week in a speech that the blogosphere has hindered their plans.

Please MIRROR THIS. This story will be censored and ignored by mainstream media unless it is pushed into the limelight. Now we will see who is a real truthseeker and patriot and who is not. Time to seperate the wheat from the chaff and deprogram the Alex Jones cult members. Do you hear me ALex Jones and Jason "Toaster Oven" Bermas? .

Part 1 of 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LzDICkEXzv8&feature=related



Part 2 of 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdC-QUlk10U



Downloadable commercial free MP3 of the GCN broadcast from the 2nd hour interview aired on the Aug. 12th, 2010 show available here...

http://theuglytruth.podbean.com/2010/...

No comments:

Post a Comment