About Me

Missouri, United States
I consider myself the "black sheep" of the family. I moved away from home when I was 19 and a year ago I decided it was time I moved back home....so glad to be among family and friends. I grew up playing the piano but haven't played in years. I have always thought outside the box, wanting to move to Boquete Panama, I am a tea party participant. I am a reiki master and I have 2 good guard dogs....a dachshund and Jack Russell terrorist. I go to alternative news websites daily for news (don't trust MSM to tell the truth). Operation mockingbird is a CIA operation that began in the '40's to control the media both foreign and domestic. This is why I go to alternative news websites. For an excellent article to read on the subject I suggest http://www.prisonplanet.com/analysis_louise_01_03_03_mockingbird.html

I WANT YOUR MONEY TRAILER

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

REPOST: MEXICO...SEE WHAT IS REALLY HAPPENING..OBAMA DOES NOT WANT YOU TO KNOW THE TRUTH

PLEASE CHECK THIS OUT!! VERY IMPORTANT!!

                                          HEART

Saturday, August 14, 2010

MUST READ..NEWS BLOG FROM MEXICO...SEE WHAT IS REALLY HAPPENING..OBAMA DOES NOT WANT YOU TO KNOW THE TRUTH

from RMN
Posted By: Seawitch <Send E-Mail>
Date: Saturday, 14-Aug-2010 16:56:22
There is a 'rogue News site' being operated by a Mexican Computer Security Expert in Northern Mexico. It is accessible Now.
It is a Blog, and Posts 'News' to "get around" the News blackout imposed by the Mexican government and by the M.S.M.. The Obama Regime does not want the U.S. public to see the Details of what is happening on our Southern Border. . .some of it, spilling into the U.S.A. .
This is why Rick Perry and Jan Brewer are so 'concerned'!
http://www.blogdelnarco.com/p/exclusividad.html
Obama does not want America to know the Truth about what is happening.
It would make "Illegal Alien amnesty" impossible.
The Site has raw photos and video footage,unedited of Post "shoot-out" scenes, interrogation,torture,and live Executions.
Parts of Mexico are actually in a state of Civil War,and it is not being reported in the U.S.A. ,so that the illegal Alien Amnesty Movement can be imposed on America . If America knew the Truth, there would be no more pussy-footing around.The Border would be secured and the possibility of Amnesty would end, as it Should!
If you can help get this Site reference spread around as much as possible, that would help! This is one of those Initiatives that can change Everything...as long as the Site can remain "up" for another few weeks. I am sure the C.I.A. will discover it’s Location (eventually) and it will be, "shut down". We only have a little Time to help both Ourselves and, the People of Mexico .
link: http://www.blogdelnarco.com/p/exclusividad.html

No comments:

Post a Comment