About Me

Missouri, United States
I consider myself the "black sheep" of the family. I moved away from home when I was 19 and a year ago I decided it was time I moved back home....so glad to be among family and friends. I grew up playing the piano but haven't played in years. I have always thought outside the box, wanting to move to Boquete Panama, I am a tea party participant. I am a reiki master and I have 2 good guard dogs....a dachshund and Jack Russell terrorist. I go to alternative news websites daily for news (don't trust MSM to tell the truth). Operation mockingbird is a CIA operation that began in the '40's to control the media both foreign and domestic. This is why I go to alternative news websites. For an excellent article to read on the subject I suggest http://www.prisonplanet.com/analysis_louise_01_03_03_mockingbird.html

I WANT YOUR MONEY TRAILER

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Three Presidents. did you ever hear of this?

        I FOUND THIS  TO BE VERY INTERESTING. I WONDER WHY THE  NEWS MEDIA NEVER BROUGHT IT UP.  HMMMMMM.
   
  
What  did Hoover, Truman, and  Eisenhower have in  common?

Here  is something that should be  of great interest  for you to pass around.
I didn't know of this   until it was pointed out to  me.


Back   during The Great Depression, President Herbert  Hoover ordered  the
deportation of ALL  illegal aliens in order to make jobs  available  to American
citizens that desperately  needed  work.  It went smoothly.


Harry  Truman deported over two million  Illegal's after  WWII to create jobs
for returning   veterans.
It went smoothly as well.

And  then again in 1954, President  Dwight Eisenhower  deported 13 million
Mexican Nationals! The   program was called 'Operation Wetback'. It  was
done   so WWII and Korean Veterans would have a better  chance at  jobs.
It took 2 Years, but they  deported  them without much fanfare!

Now...if  they could deport the illegal's back  then - they  could sure do it today, if they had the political will.
lf  you have  doubts about the veracity of this  information, enter  Operation
Wetback
into your  favorite search engine and confirm it for   yourself.

Reminder:  Don't forget to pay your  taxes...
12 million Illegal Aliens are depending on you!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment