About Me

Missouri, United States
I consider myself the "black sheep" of the family. I moved away from home when I was 19 and a year ago I decided it was time I moved back home....so glad to be among family and friends. I grew up playing the piano but haven't played in years. I have always thought outside the box, wanting to move to Boquete Panama, I am a tea party participant. I am a reiki master and I have 2 good guard dogs....a dachshund and Jack Russell terrorist. I go to alternative news websites daily for news (don't trust MSM to tell the truth). Operation mockingbird is a CIA operation that began in the '40's to control the media both foreign and domestic. This is why I go to alternative news websites. For an excellent article to read on the subject I suggest http://www.prisonplanet.com/analysis_louise_01_03_03_mockingbird.html

I WANT YOUR MONEY TRAILER

Friday, May 7, 2010

"THE DROP IN THE DOW - THERE IS A FINANCIAL WAR GOING ON"

Another great post from RMN:

Posted By: hobie
Date: Thursday, 6-May-2010 16:52:17


=====

COMMENTARY

The talking heads are giving Mr. John Q Public all kinds of BS regarding the 900 point drop on the dow within like 20 Minutes or so, only to recover to a negative 300 plus point day Greece is the coMMon reason

DON'T BELIEVE IT! There is a financial war going on, not only in this country but all over the world. The controllers of the fiat Money syteM are loosing their grip on their systeM. They are desperate and desperate people do crazy things.

The US congress, as a whole, is in the final stages of disMantling the TBTFs and their Mothership the federal reserve.

The controllers of the world financial slavery systeM

There was a Message sent to the legislators today, "If you take us down, we are taking the world econoMy with us" "That will include all the innocenses with us...the people, and their savings,and retireMent"

The good guys have worked hard to keep as Much pain froM the people as possible during this war. As you saw today, the controllers only care for their own greedy hide, not about you.

The cabal was given an opportunity on 9/8/08 to go away peacefully, with honor, and Money. Their choice was war
Today you saw the largest public battle thus far

To the congress, "DON"T BEND, KEEP THE PRESSURE ON, THEY ARE ALMOST DONE"

People,if you were to lose your Money as a result of this war, don't worry one bit. The good guys have that situation covered for us

The only way out of this financial slave systeM is to destroy the eneMy coMpletely. The "wicked witch" has to be Melted into nothingness at any expense....IT IS ONLY WAY OUT

Griff

No comments:

Post a Comment