About Me

Missouri, United States
I consider myself the "black sheep" of the family. I moved away from home when I was 19 and a year ago I decided it was time I moved back home....so glad to be among family and friends. I grew up playing the piano but haven't played in years. I have always thought outside the box, wanting to move to Boquete Panama, I am a tea party participant. I am a reiki master and I have 2 good guard dogs....a dachshund and Jack Russell terrorist. I go to alternative news websites daily for news (don't trust MSM to tell the truth). Operation mockingbird is a CIA operation that began in the '40's to control the media both foreign and domestic. This is why I go to alternative news websites. For an excellent article to read on the subject I suggest http://www.prisonplanet.com/analysis_louise_01_03_03_mockingbird.html

I WANT YOUR MONEY TRAILER

Saturday, August 7, 2010

ALCUIN AND FLUTTERBY 08-07-10


No doubt about it: Afghanistan is Vietnam Mark II

Saturday, August 07, 2010

http://alcuinbramerton.blogspot.com/2010/04/altnews4-httpalcuinbramerton.html
Alcuin Bramerton Twitter
Alcuin Bramerton profile ..... Index of blog contents ..... Home
No doubt about it: Afghanistan is Vietnam Mark II
For the US military, the Vietnam War ended on the 29th April 1975, when its last defeated personnel were evacuated from the roof of the American embassy in Saigon. Hours later, the South Vietnamese government surrendered to the Vietcong. These humiliating events were set in motion twenty five years earlier. In August 1950, the first shipload of US arms arrived in Vietnam, ostensibly to bolster France's ability to suppress a mounting Communist-led insurgency against continued colonial rule. The tragic events which culminated in the United States’ ignominious defeat all those years ago are now being repeated on the same American-blood-drenched continent. The US has slipped incrementally into another self-destructive quagmire in Afghanistan. This time the objective is to protect the West's opium poppy revenues. But committing ever more US taxpayer resources in a theatrical attempt to quell the CIA/Pakistan-orchestrated "insurgency" in Afghanistan is not working. The region is morphing into another Vietnam-style US military shambles.

No comments:

Post a Comment