About Me

Missouri, United States
I consider myself the "black sheep" of the family. I moved away from home when I was 19 and a year ago I decided it was time I moved back home....so glad to be among family and friends. I grew up playing the piano but haven't played in years. I have always thought outside the box, wanting to move to Boquete Panama, I am a tea party participant. I am a reiki master and I have 2 good guard dogs....a dachshund and Jack Russell terrorist. I go to alternative news websites daily for news (don't trust MSM to tell the truth). Operation mockingbird is a CIA operation that began in the '40's to control the media both foreign and domestic. This is why I go to alternative news websites. For an excellent article to read on the subject I suggest http://www.prisonplanet.com/analysis_louise_01_03_03_mockingbird.html

I WANT YOUR MONEY TRAILER

Saturday, August 7, 2010

A Second Look: Ben Fulford, August 02 2010

                                                                from RMN
                                               Posted By: Lion <Send E-Mail>
                                               Date: Saturday, 7-Aug-2010 10:42:19
"The Criminal Cabal Is Creating Incidents Everywhere"
(snip)
One example of the type of maneuvering that is going on is that Dick Cheney has been trying to buy all the Mexican peso and Mexican silver-backed bonds he can get his hands on.
This implies there will be yet another attempt to revive the Amero plan because only then would owning lots of Mexican pesos suddenly make sense.
The key power brokers in Washington these days are, according to US-based high level intelligence sources (and common sense):
George Soros, Zbigniew Brzezinski, Dick Cheney, Frank Carlucci and James Baker.
Their latest plan still involves having Vice-President Biden resign soon because of a “brain tumor,” so that he can be replaced with Hillary Clinton.
Obama would then be ousted because of his foreign birth and homosexual entanglements.
What these people fear the most is a genuine people-based revolution in the US.
For that reason, they must get their hands on large amounts of money to spread around.
The Feds are therefore trying to work out a back-room deal with their financial opponents that would allow the Fed to survive in exchange for vast pay-offs.
(end snip)
http://benjaminfulford.blog.shinobi.jp/

No comments:

Post a Comment