About Me

Missouri, United States
I consider myself the "black sheep" of the family. I moved away from home when I was 19 and a year ago I decided it was time I moved back home....so glad to be among family and friends. I grew up playing the piano but haven't played in years. I have always thought outside the box, wanting to move to Boquete Panama, I am a tea party participant. I am a reiki master and I have 2 good guard dogs....a dachshund and Jack Russell terrorist. I go to alternative news websites daily for news (don't trust MSM to tell the truth). Operation mockingbird is a CIA operation that began in the '40's to control the media both foreign and domestic. This is why I go to alternative news websites. For an excellent article to read on the subject I suggest http://www.prisonplanet.com/analysis_louise_01_03_03_mockingbird.html

I WANT YOUR MONEY TRAILER

Friday, August 6, 2010

casper update 08-06-10

The packs went back to the Pentagon again this time on orders from Hillary and the Queen who also ordered the Pentagon to destroy the packs.
 
The Tribunal has informed Hillary, Obama, the head of Brinks, etc. etc. etc. they have been 'tried and found guilty' and that all will serve their sentences over there.
 
The packs have been retrieved and the carriers informed that if they fail to deliver late today they will be taken to the Tribunal. The carriers say they will deliver.
 
'They' have been demanding all night that all except a very small portion of the funds go to them saying that we 'don't know what to do with the funds and they do'. Asked how they expected to get into our accounts after years of failure they said 'let us worry about that, we will force the recipients'. They were told 'no way in hell' they would ever be allowed to do that.
 
The Queen and Charles are so far in debt they don't know what to do. Obama and the Military and those in the Pentagon have been told that if the packs return there again they will all be arrested and taken to the Tribunal and that all of them already found guilty including Obama and the head of Brinks will serve their sentences.
 
The carrier has the packs and they are moving.  
 
                           casper   8-6-10

No comments:

Post a Comment