About Me

Missouri, United States
I consider myself the "black sheep" of the family. I moved away from home when I was 19 and a year ago I decided it was time I moved back home....so glad to be among family and friends. I grew up playing the piano but haven't played in years. I have always thought outside the box, wanting to move to Boquete Panama, I am a tea party participant. I am a reiki master and I have 2 good guard dogs....a dachshund and Jack Russell terrorist. I go to alternative news websites daily for news (don't trust MSM to tell the truth). Operation mockingbird is a CIA operation that began in the '40's to control the media both foreign and domestic. This is why I go to alternative news websites. For an excellent article to read on the subject I suggest http://www.prisonplanet.com/analysis_louise_01_03_03_mockingbird.html

I WANT YOUR MONEY TRAILER

Friday, August 6, 2010

Raids are Increasing on Farms and Private Food-Supply Clubs


Vatic Note:  When you read this, it will become very apparent we are now living in a full fledged police state since none of these people had committed any crimes and yet their personal property was confiscated from them and not returned.   This is beyond obscene,  if they can do this now, when they are pretending to still be governed by our Constitution and Bill of Rights, can you even imagine what is will be like when they globalize???  NO WAY, can we allow that to happen because you know deep down, it will be brutal, dictatorial and you will have no say in anything, including your kids,  your pets, your home, your life, your work, you recreation, your water, your food,  NOTHING.  You will be a servant, slave subject to indentured servitude.   If that is the case, why in the world did you buy all those guns?  

This is definitely gestapo time.   I grew up on all these foods and am going strong today at an advanced age, but then that is what they want to end, isn't it?  DEPOPULATION AND EUGENETICS.  In my day as a child if they ever tried that kind of behavior, all those cops would be in jail for such behavior.  The entire community would have gone down to the mayors office and gotten that behavior removed from their lexicon. 

Raids are Increasing on Farms and Private Food-Supply Clubs

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2010/08/05/raids-are-increasing-on-farms-and-private-foodsupply-clubs.aspx
Posted By Dr. Mercola
August 05 2010


Grist July 14, 2010

Government raids of producers, distributors, and even consumers of nutritionally dense foods appear to be happening more frequently. Sometimes they are meant to counter raw dairy production, other times to challenge private food organizations over whether they should be licensed as food retailers.

No comments:

Post a Comment