About Me

Missouri, United States
I consider myself the "black sheep" of the family. I moved away from home when I was 19 and a year ago I decided it was time I moved back home....so glad to be among family and friends. I grew up playing the piano but haven't played in years. I have always thought outside the box, wanting to move to Boquete Panama, I am a tea party participant. I am a reiki master and I have 2 good guard dogs....a dachshund and Jack Russell terrorist. I go to alternative news websites daily for news (don't trust MSM to tell the truth). Operation mockingbird is a CIA operation that began in the '40's to control the media both foreign and domestic. This is why I go to alternative news websites. For an excellent article to read on the subject I suggest http://www.prisonplanet.com/analysis_louise_01_03_03_mockingbird.html

I WANT YOUR MONEY TRAILER

Friday, August 6, 2010

My duty is to save the world: Prince Charles believes he was born for a purpose

Vatic Note: What arrogance. If his mother and her handler, Rothschild had not done what they have done, he wouldn't have to save the world. OH, no, is he suppose to be the new world order global leader who came to save the world???? I think I will croak. Poor Diana, I can imagine her rolling over in her grave. Her two sons must have been fully indoctrinated for them to accept this. Well, read it and decide for yourself. I trust the British royalty,  about as much as I trust the Khazars. (I do trust the people, but they have been under the royalty/banker thumb for far too long as evidenced by their willingness to give up their guns)

My duty is to save the world: Prince Charles believes he was born for a purpose

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1299099/Prince-Charles-My-duty-save-world.html

By Fay Schlesinger
Last updated at 11:56 PM on 30th July 2010

The Prince of Wales says he believes he has been placed on Earth as future King ‘for a purpose’ - to save the world.


Giving a fascinating insight into his view of his inherited wealth and influence, he said: ‘I can only somehow imagine that I find myself being born into this position for a purpose.


‘I don’t want my grandchildren or yours to come along and say to me, “Why the hell didn’t you come and do something about this? You knew what the problem was”. That is what motivates me.


‘I wanted to express something in the outer world that I feel inside... We seem to have lost that understanding of the whole of nature and the universe as a living entity.’

No comments:

Post a Comment