About Me

Missouri, United States
I consider myself the "black sheep" of the family. I moved away from home when I was 19 and a year ago I decided it was time I moved back home....so glad to be among family and friends. I grew up playing the piano but haven't played in years. I have always thought outside the box, wanting to move to Boquete Panama, I am a tea party participant. I am a reiki master and I have 2 good guard dogs....a dachshund and Jack Russell terrorist. I go to alternative news websites daily for news (don't trust MSM to tell the truth). Operation mockingbird is a CIA operation that began in the '40's to control the media both foreign and domestic. This is why I go to alternative news websites. For an excellent article to read on the subject I suggest http://www.prisonplanet.com/analysis_louise_01_03_03_mockingbird.html

I WANT YOUR MONEY TRAILER

Monday, August 2, 2010

"FYI: the new foreclosure date - as decreed by the world court - for the US Treasury 09 August 2010."



                                            Posted By: hobie <Send E-Mail>
                                                Date: Monday, 2-Aug-2010 16:08:59

http://z10.invisionfree.com/The_Unhived_Mind_II/index.php?showtopic=35709
FYI: the new foreclosure date - as decreed by the world court - for the US Treasury 09 August 2010.
there is a major case that is going to be heard in california's us 9th district court today, 02 August 2010, that has direct consequence in regards to the settlements & as to whether or not funds will be released by the 9th of august.
this case may be dismissed by the judge tomorrow (highly unlikely, yet still possible), a date may be set for the case to proceed to hearing (in which full disclosure will transpire & all evidence of these criminal's actions will be placed on public record) at a later date, or both attorneys will be taken aside & the details of the settlement of said case will be hammered out.
regardless of what transpires in the us 9th district court of california today - these vile excuses for carbon matter have until the 9th of august to make good on releasing the funds or else the lien holders - on that date - will have the legal authority to walk into the us treasury & take it over.
now - either the jig is up & they will be forced to acquiesce to the world court's ruling or they will allow the lien to be enforced & most likely place armed members of the us army/reserves around the us treasury on the 9th. THAT, in turn, will either cause their financial fraud to be exposed/corroborated by the highest levels of government the world over and/or bring actual warfare of the gun powder + bullets variety down upon us all.
we'll have to see how it all plays out...

No comments:

Post a Comment