About Me

Missouri, United States
I consider myself the "black sheep" of the family. I moved away from home when I was 19 and a year ago I decided it was time I moved back home....so glad to be among family and friends. I grew up playing the piano but haven't played in years. I have always thought outside the box, wanting to move to Boquete Panama, I am a tea party participant. I am a reiki master and I have 2 good guard dogs....a dachshund and Jack Russell terrorist. I go to alternative news websites daily for news (don't trust MSM to tell the truth). Operation mockingbird is a CIA operation that began in the '40's to control the media both foreign and domestic. This is why I go to alternative news websites. For an excellent article to read on the subject I suggest http://www.prisonplanet.com/analysis_louise_01_03_03_mockingbird.html

I WANT YOUR MONEY TRAILER

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

It looks like the SEC and the Justice Department are investigating BP and "others" for wrong doing in connection to the Gulf disaster.

                                     BIX WEIR-ROAD TO ROTA:



http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20100802/bs_nm/us_oil_spill_sec
The real question in my mind is ... How far will they go?
There are so many potential conspiracies here they will have a harder time finding one that doesn't smell fishy. Here are some of the prime culprits:
1) Goldman Sachs dumping BP stock days before the explosion
2) Halliburton checking the cement plug hours before the explosion
3) BP Executives dumping stock days before the explosion
4) Massive dumping of toxic dispersants that are more harmful than the oil
5) The US Administration's lack of response
6) The media black out of clean up efforts

7) The EPA silence on toxic air readings
8) The internally poisoned fish that are about to be sold to the population

...and on and on.
I tend to think ALL of them are part of the master plan to do what ole Mr. Scrooge had recommended back in the mid 1800's... to "DECREASE THE SURPLUS POPULATION"!
Time is of the essence in our battle against the "Bad Guys" and as the minutes tick down we await our heroes with bated breath.
Will we be saved in time?
STAY TUNED
Bix

No comments:

Post a Comment