About Me

Missouri, United States
I consider myself the "black sheep" of the family. I moved away from home when I was 19 and a year ago I decided it was time I moved back home....so glad to be among family and friends. I grew up playing the piano but haven't played in years. I have always thought outside the box, wanting to move to Boquete Panama, I am a tea party participant. I am a reiki master and I have 2 good guard dogs....a dachshund and Jack Russell terrorist. I go to alternative news websites daily for news (don't trust MSM to tell the truth). Operation mockingbird is a CIA operation that began in the '40's to control the media both foreign and domestic. This is why I go to alternative news websites. For an excellent article to read on the subject I suggest http://www.prisonplanet.com/analysis_louise_01_03_03_mockingbird.html

I WANT YOUR MONEY TRAILER

Sunday, August 8, 2010

BIX WEIR: Jim Willie over at Golden Jackass gave an interview with Max Keiser claiming that the London Metal Exchange has gone dark


                                        Posted By: watcher51445 <Send E-Mail>
                                        Date: Sunday, 8-Aug-2010 10:46:40
Jim Willie over at Golden Jackass gave an interview with Max Keiser claiming that the London Metal Exchange has gone dark with their bullion data this weekend.
His interview can be heard here:
Part 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RA7q_bDr9eU
Part 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6k_TPWdM0gI

Whether or not this is a significant development will play out next week.
My view from the Road to Roota is that there couldn't be a worse time for the Banking Cabal to have rumors floating around in the market that there is a problem getting physical gold and silver.
This should be an exciting issue to follow...
...at just the right time!
Bix

No comments:

Post a Comment