About Me

Missouri, United States
I consider myself the "black sheep" of the family. I moved away from home when I was 19 and a year ago I decided it was time I moved back home....so glad to be among family and friends. I grew up playing the piano but haven't played in years. I have always thought outside the box, wanting to move to Boquete Panama, I am a tea party participant. I am a reiki master and I have 2 good guard dogs....a dachshund and Jack Russell terrorist. I go to alternative news websites daily for news (don't trust MSM to tell the truth). Operation mockingbird is a CIA operation that began in the '40's to control the media both foreign and domestic. This is why I go to alternative news websites. For an excellent article to read on the subject I suggest http://www.prisonplanet.com/analysis_louise_01_03_03_mockingbird.html

I WANT YOUR MONEY TRAILER

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Interview with James Fox on the Gulf. Vids

from RMN
Posted By: NotRob
Date: Saturday, 17-Jul-2010 13:00:26

Veritas interviews James Fox Please listen. Scary stuff.
http://www.manticoregroup.com/radio/latest.htm
Dr Ricki Ott (Toxicologist) A message to BP workers and residents in the Gulf

This interview was done for the residents and BP workers in the Gulf; what chemicals you're most likely being exposed to and what you can do to protect your children and yourself from the toxins in the air, water and beaches.
I will be posting another video on July 20th with Dr Rae the CEO of Environmental Center in Dallas Texas. He provides us with details of what's in the air and water. How to minimize exposure, the symptoms of exposure and what to do once you're experiencing signs of exposure. He also has suggestions for keeping the air in your home safe with the use of air filters.
Former BP worker speaks out.

This young man worked for BP clean up for about a month in late June, 2010. He asked to remain anonymous for fear of prosecution.
Waste management-toxic sludge and tar balls...

We couldn't get any answers from anyone in every Gulf state so we followed a truck load of the stuff to see where it was going. What we encountered was a police guarded waste management dump site. What is going on and how is this stuff being disposed of. Please call the number I posted and ask what is going on.
James Fox UTUBE channel
http://www.youtube.com/user/jamescfox





No comments:

Post a Comment