About Me

Missouri, United States
I consider myself the "black sheep" of the family. I moved away from home when I was 19 and a year ago I decided it was time I moved back home....so glad to be among family and friends. I grew up playing the piano but haven't played in years. I have always thought outside the box, wanting to move to Boquete Panama, I am a tea party participant. I am a reiki master and I have 2 good guard dogs....a dachshund and Jack Russell terrorist. I go to alternative news websites daily for news (don't trust MSM to tell the truth). Operation mockingbird is a CIA operation that began in the '40's to control the media both foreign and domestic. This is why I go to alternative news websites. For an excellent article to read on the subject I suggest http://www.prisonplanet.com/analysis_louise_01_03_03_mockingbird.html

I WANT YOUR MONEY TRAILER

Saturday, July 10, 2010

WHO IS RAYELAN ALLAN? WHY'S SHE SO IMPORTANT OF RUMOR MILL?

                   I just love Rayelan. She is one fantastic and gutsy lady. I especially enjoy her talk shows with really cool guests. Her website is  http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi
                                                                                  Heart



For some reason, in the last few weeks I have been receiving hate email.
When Dr. Turi joined us and began what I consider to be using RMN as his own personal advertising billboard, people wrote me to justify his doing this by saying that people on Rumor Mill ask for money for all sorts of things... even for moving.
It's obvious that some new people don't know who I am and that I am the ONLY person who uses RMN to ask for money. They don't know that I spent all my money and everything of value I ever owned just to keep RMN going from month to month. They don't know that I am now penniless except for my social security. They don't know that without reader support, RMN would not be here.
Who is Rayelan Allan?
For many years she was known as a healer, an intuitive and a radio talk show host. Here's a photo of what I looked like in those days... BEFORE I married Gunther


I married Gunther in 1989. He was arrested two days after we married and this put an end to my career. This is what I looked like when I was married to Gunther.

Gunther left me at the end of 1996. This is what I look like now... after being on my own since my mother died in 2007 and my husband, David died in 2005

New people don't know that I created Rumor Mill News in 1996 while waiting for my husband, Gunther to get out of prison. That's a whole long story in itself... one that has never been told by anyone... not even me. If people knew what Gunther and I went through during those years, they wouldn't believe it. No Hollywood movie could begin to tell our story. Gunther was the most hated man of the George H.W. Bush reign.
When Gunther was released from prison, I waited for him to fly into San Jose to pick me up and take me to Austria where we were going to try to live a normal life.
But Gunther never arrived in San Jose. He vanished. He was gone for one month, and we he surfaced again he had no memory of ever being married to me. The memories of me had been replaced with memories of a woman he married in the month he went missing.
To the best of my knowledge, he never divorced me.
He threatened to kill me if I didn't leave him and his new wife alone. He died shortly afterwards of liver cancer... probably CIA cancer... or maybe he didn't die at all... maybe he just disappeared into a new alias... as the best operatives do.
Gunther and I started Rumor Mill News in 1996... the newsletter that became a magazine. After he left me... I started RMN on the internet. That was 1998.
For most of the years that RMN has been on the internet, I paid the bills. I was working as a teacher... and paying for it in those days was no problem at all.
I remarried a retired Marine officer and tried to get back to living a normal life. He worked as head of security for Sears. With his retirement and his Sears salary and my teaching salary, we lived a normal middle class life and I had enough money to pay for computers and all the programs that I needed to keep RMN up and running.
But then my husband began showing the ravages of agent orange. It took him 5 years to die... and all of those years were in agony. It is so hard to see someone you love waste away like he did... but the pain was the worst of it. How do you cope with someone you love who is in constant agonizing pain... pain that pain pills could never end.
Just as he was improving... (thanks to Jurak tonic) and looked like he had put all the bad stuff behind him, he died of a blood clot.
His death was instant. For me it was a shock I could barely handle. He had truly come through his dark night and it really looked like he had made a complete recovery and things were going to be normal again. And then he was instantly dead.
It wasn't a month after he was buried at Arlington that my mother had a heart attack. She was in very bad condition. The doctors did not think she would live and told me to put her in a rest home. I had promised her I would never do that to her.
I quit my job as a teacher to care for her full time.
In less than three months I lost my husband's military retirement plus his social security disability. Altogether that was $5500.00. I was only teaching part time at that time. But after my husband died, all we had to live on was my salary, $1500.00 a month. Then my mother needed me and I had to quit teaching... leaving me with no income at all and a 2800.00 mortgage.
It never occurred to me to shut down RMN and live on my husband's insurance until the house was sold and I could downsize to a rental. Instead, I decided to devote fulltime to RMN and see if I could grow it a little.
And grow we did. We went from about 10 million hits a month to over 30 million hits. Some counters say we have over 40 million hits a month.
The more we grew, the more help I needed behind the scenes help with tech support and web work. People don't work for free. They work for a quarter of what they would be paid by normal sites... but they believe in the mission of RMN and RMN has become family to us.
I used my husband's insurance money to keep RMN growing. I sold off stocks to keep RMN going... I used my credit cards to keep RMN going. I sold my jewelry and other things.
Then one day about a year ago, I had no more credit on the credit cards, they were at their limit. I had no more funds to rely on to pay the bills for RMN and my helpers.
Why did I get into this financial situation? It's because I never charged for anything. I didn't have a secret room where all the good info was hidden that you paid to get in to.
I didn't have time to write a newsletter and charge for it.
Everything on RMN was free.
When I published the print version of RMN... everyone new that they had to pay to have it mailed to them. But on the internet, most things are free and I started off giving away everything... because I felt the information was so very important that I didn't want to have the important news that we post on RMN everyday, to be hidden from view to the general public.
It was my decision to give everything away for free... and then suddenly... there was no money to pay the bills. I had to start asking for help.
I had given everything I had to keep RMN up on the web. Not only did I use my husband's life insurance, our stocks, but I sold everything of value I had just to keep RMN up on the web.
The next time someone asks you who Rayelan is. You now have the information so you can tell them.
Without Rayelan Allan there would never have been an RMN...
On to current business.
There are still more bills that need to be paid this month. I have sold my house... it looks like I have found a rental in Ohio in a very nice area. I have the money to pay for this.
I still need moving money.
Plans for the move have changed.
Since I hope to have the house so I can move in immediately, I won't be buying the RV.
That money will be applied to renting a large van to take my computers, bedding, futon mattresses and enough to survive on until I can afford to send for my household goods.
I have enough to put down the first last and deposit on the house... and to rent the van for one week. I don't have enough to ship my things. I am giving away a lot of things that are excess... but I can't give away my books and my research. That has to come with me. That's what most of the boxes are full of.
I will be moving as soon as I firm up the lease on the house. That could be in less than two weeks.
To ship the two pods from California to Ohio is almost $5,000. There are cheaper ways, but I could find no way that would allow me to store it... and then ship it once I have saved up the money to pay for it. So... I have to pay a little more because I don't have the money to do it cheaper... and cheaper would only be by $500 or so.
I should also add that we had estimates going all the way to $10,000. I think $5,000 to move a research library is a good price.
There will always be people who wonder who is asking for money on RMN... and who has the audacity to ask for MOVING money. maybe this post should be linked below the moving chipin so people will know who Rayelan is and why she has no money to move.... and why she thinks she has the right to ask for money when she denies that right to others.
Actually, I don't deny that right to other RMNews agents who have had emergencies in their lives. We had had donation drives for several of our writers.
I still need money for the bills and for my move. If you can help... I will truly appreciate it. Thank you so very much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment