About Me

Missouri, United States
I consider myself the "black sheep" of the family. I moved away from home when I was 19 and a year ago I decided it was time I moved back home....so glad to be among family and friends. I grew up playing the piano but haven't played in years. I have always thought outside the box, wanting to move to Boquete Panama, I am a tea party participant. I am a reiki master and I have 2 good guard dogs....a dachshund and Jack Russell terrorist. I go to alternative news websites daily for news (don't trust MSM to tell the truth). Operation mockingbird is a CIA operation that began in the '40's to control the media both foreign and domestic. This is why I go to alternative news websites. For an excellent article to read on the subject I suggest http://www.prisonplanet.com/analysis_louise_01_03_03_mockingbird.html

I WANT YOUR MONEY TRAILER

Friday, July 2, 2010

The Zionist Conspiracy - Parts 1 - 12

Contributors Note: This is a very powerful production. It contains an excellent discussion of the Khazars, the Asiatic Mongol tribe who are known as the modern day jews, and it illustrates very well how they have no connection to the Biblical Israelites. The film also contains an excellent illustration of the Protocols of Zion, and the Talmud. This is the kind of film that could change the world---for the better. People everywhere are waking up to the satanic forces that are destroying this planet. Hopefully, it will not be too late..

Vatic Note: I concur with what I have seen. Its comprehensive and global the deception that has been perpetrated upon the American people and this puts that issue up front and all in one place, from the Fed reserve, to mind control, to bogus war, to drug companies, to monsanto and the harm they are doing to this nation. We are on the verge of destruction without Israeli/Khazar leaders firing a single shot. Who is the real enemy of the American people??? Read "The Rothschild Octopus" if you don't believe me and see what they have already accomplished in Eastern Europe and Bosnia, Serbia, Montenegro and other areas of old Yugoslavia, and they used us to do it for them.   These videos highlight how they use and abuse us viciously and continually.  Listen to Louis Farrakhan who is turning out to be a real hero for those of you who think Obama is representing Black people... Louis disabuses you of that fantasy.  This is an excellent series and well worth the time.  It matches all of our research to date.  Some small parts need to be taken in context as that is what is important rather than just the words, but the context in which they are presented.  Also remember the gulf and who owns and runs those companies that are doing this to us.

The Zionist Conspiracy - Parts 1 - 12
YouTube video presentations , Contributed to Vatic project by Alex James
ktoulou21
November 03, 2009

"Only war and revenge will bring us redemption."

For the rest including videos, please go to 
http://vaticproject.blogspot.com/2010/07/zionist-conspiracy-parts-1-12.html

No comments:

Post a Comment