About Me

Missouri, United States
I consider myself the "black sheep" of the family. I moved away from home when I was 19 and a year ago I decided it was time I moved back home....so glad to be among family and friends. I grew up playing the piano but haven't played in years. I have always thought outside the box, wanting to move to Boquete Panama, I am a tea party participant. I am a reiki master and I have 2 good guard dogs....a dachshund and Jack Russell terrorist. I go to alternative news websites daily for news (don't trust MSM to tell the truth). Operation mockingbird is a CIA operation that began in the '40's to control the media both foreign and domestic. This is why I go to alternative news websites. For an excellent article to read on the subject I suggest http://www.prisonplanet.com/analysis_louise_01_03_03_mockingbird.html

I WANT YOUR MONEY TRAILER

Monday, July 5, 2010

Ben Fulford: US MILITARY CHICKENS OUT SO THE AMERICAN PEOPLE CELEBRATE THEIR CONTINUED SLAVERY ON JULY 4TH.

Weekly Geopolitical News and Analysis100705:
US Military chickens out so the American people celebrate their continued slavery on July 4th
The most corrupt regime in the history of the United States has managed to avert a planned return to constitutional law thanks to a massive campaign of bribery, blackmail and death threats. However, sources high in the CIA and the NSA both affirm that a secret decision has been made not to allow Obama to finish his presidency. The Federal Reserve Board crime syndicate will also not last beyond his presidency, the sources say. The secret battle now remains focused on forcing the Federal Reserve Board to cash over $1 trillion in bonds they owe to the rest of the global financial system.
http://benjaminfulford.typepad.com/benjaminfulford/
http://benjaminfulford.blog.shinobi.jp/

No comments:

Post a Comment