About Me

Missouri, United States
I consider myself the "black sheep" of the family. I moved away from home when I was 19 and a year ago I decided it was time I moved back home....so glad to be among family and friends. I grew up playing the piano but haven't played in years. I have always thought outside the box, wanting to move to Boquete Panama, I am a tea party participant. I am a reiki master and I have 2 good guard dogs....a dachshund and Jack Russell terrorist. I go to alternative news websites daily for news (don't trust MSM to tell the truth). Operation mockingbird is a CIA operation that began in the '40's to control the media both foreign and domestic. This is why I go to alternative news websites. For an excellent article to read on the subject I suggest http://www.prisonplanet.com/analysis_louise_01_03_03_mockingbird.html

I WANT YOUR MONEY TRAILER

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

alcuin and flutterby 06-30-10

http://alcuinbramerton.blogspot.com/2010/04/altnews4-httpalcuinbramerton.html
Alcuin Bramerton Twitter
Alcuin Bramerton profile ..... Index of blog contents ..... Home
Stayin alive
A sculptural tribute to Osama bin Laden by Eugenio Merino

Osama bin Laden endorses US state terrorism
A CIA studio project with Tim Osman. Official propaganda here (November 2008).
US confirms that Osama bin Laden has been dead for ten years. CIA Director, Leon Panetta, tells Pakistan intelligence that there has been no information on Osama bin Laden’s whereabouts since the early 2000s. As stated by US-assassinated Pakistan Prime Minister, Benazir Bhutto, Osama bin Laden was killed on the 15th December 2001. The broadcast messages from "Osama bin Laden" since 2001 have been US government CIA-Hollywood film productions, like the Apollo Moon landings. They have been expedient fictions manufactured for the benefit of élite corporate America. The invented stories provided a supporting narrative for the expropriation of trillions of US taxpayers' money to pay for covert space weaponry, the planned demolitions of 911, and the invasions of Iraq and Afghanistan for the purposes of securing oil and illegal drugs supplies.
The piece linked above comes from Veterans Today. It is written by an ex-Marine, Gordon Duff, who now acts as a political and economic advisor to governments in the Middle East and Africa. More about the US-faked Apollo Moon landings here. And a closely-related Q&A between Alcuin Bramerton and Patrick Bellringer can be found here.

No comments:

Post a Comment