About Me

Missouri, United States
I consider myself the "black sheep" of the family. I moved away from home when I was 19 and a year ago I decided it was time I moved back home....so glad to be among family and friends. I grew up playing the piano but haven't played in years. I have always thought outside the box, wanting to move to Boquete Panama, I am a tea party participant. I am a reiki master and I have 2 good guard dogs....a dachshund and Jack Russell terrorist. I go to alternative news websites daily for news (don't trust MSM to tell the truth). Operation mockingbird is a CIA operation that began in the '40's to control the media both foreign and domestic. This is why I go to alternative news websites. For an excellent article to read on the subject I suggest http://www.prisonplanet.com/analysis_louise_01_03_03_mockingbird.html

I WANT YOUR MONEY TRAILER

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

The Vatic Project 06-15-10

This Blog
Linked From Here
This Blog
 
 
 
 
Linked From Here
 
 
 

2010-06-15

B.P. SPRAYING COREXIT AT NIGHT OVER POPULATED AREAS AND WACKENHUT IS THE HIRED GOONSQUAD!! VERITAS IS KICKING ALL MEDIA'S ASS!!!

Vatic Note:  This is an attack against the people of the United States by the international bankers and its definitely war.  They are using "CHEMICAL WEAPONS" against us.  Read about what they are spraying over us and what it does to our bodies.  I have it up below, its a slow form of murder.  NOW will we do something about this or not?   Will we help our fellow citizens in the south?  Remember,  "THEN THEY CAME FOR YOU AND THERE WAS NO ONE LEFT TO PROTEST".  OK?  A warning from WW II.  The bankers and illiminati and Bilderbergs are the worlds enemy and they are out to slaughter us in the millions if not billions and somebody has got to say it.  SAY IT OUT LOUD, "I AM UNDER ATTACK AS AN AMERICAN".  We have been since the first bail out if not before, but the serious destruction began back then and its been an ongoing assault and battle that they have won and we have not even fired a shot yet.  Its our turn to fight back by whatever means we have available and the first thing is to stop those chemicals.   SEE IF SOMEONE IN THE SOUTH CAN OBTAIN AND "IMMEDIATE" INJUNCTION.  A LAWYER DOWN THERE SHOULD BE ABLE TO DO THAT IMMEDIATELY.   ITS AT LEAST THE FIRST STEP IN THE SYSTEM AND IF THAT DOESN'T WORK, THEN WE KNOW WHAT THE NEXT STEP IS. 

This information provided to Vatic Project by Gypsy in Australia.  Thank you Gypsy for watching out for us and sending us this info.  Watch out, you could be next down there. 

B.P. SPRAYING COREXIT AT NIGHT OVER POPULATED AREAS AND WACKENHUT IS THE HIRED GOONSQUAD!! VERITAS IS KICKING ALL MEDIA'S ASS!!! LIsten to audio below and then read text. Also watch the video. The Fox interview is great and exclusive.

There's mystery crop damage for acres. Vid about this on the url. People can smell it 300 miles away. Some say it's like battery acid. Here's a few items of interest from the thread. N

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39KC6hR_Fhk&feature=player_embedded

No comments:

Post a Comment