About Me

Missouri, United States
I consider myself the "black sheep" of the family. I moved away from home when I was 19 and a year ago I decided it was time I moved back home....so glad to be among family and friends. I grew up playing the piano but haven't played in years. I have always thought outside the box, wanting to move to Boquete Panama, I am a tea party participant. I am a reiki master and I have 2 good guard dogs....a dachshund and Jack Russell terrorist. I go to alternative news websites daily for news (don't trust MSM to tell the truth). Operation mockingbird is a CIA operation that began in the '40's to control the media both foreign and domestic. This is why I go to alternative news websites. For an excellent article to read on the subject I suggest http://www.prisonplanet.com/analysis_louise_01_03_03_mockingbird.html

I WANT YOUR MONEY TRAILER

Sunday, June 6, 2010

obummer needs to go!

from nesaranews.blogspot.com

Better get used to the Muslim President.......


Unbelievable, isn't it!!! Everyone needs to see this. I foresee many flyovers by the Thunderbirds and Blue Angels will be canceled in the next three years also. Also demonstrations by the Golden Knights and our service bands. This guy OBAMA is out of control!!!

Obama denied a military flyover at the annual “God and Country” rally in Idaho , where new military recruits were inducted and all military were honored. This is the first time in 42 years that there has not been a military flyover in formation, and organizers were stunned that Obama refused to allow this.

When the lady organizing the event contacted the Pentagon to ask why this was not allowed, as it had occurred every year for 42 years, she was told it was because of the event’s “Christian nature.”

The video also mentions that when Obama made a recent speech, a cross and a Christian symbol for Jesus had to be covered first.

This is beyond unbelievable action by the Commander in Chief and our President, and the Americans need to know about it!

YouTube - Obama Denies Flyover of 'GOD & Country Rally'-1stTime In 42Yrs Why? Because Of Its 'Christian Nature'


[This 4-minute video is quite informative, and disturbing. At the end of it, you might also click on the 2-minute video of Obama criticizing Jesus. Alan]


Confirmed: http://www.snopes.com/politics/military/flyover.asp

No comments:

Post a Comment