About Me

Missouri, United States
I consider myself the "black sheep" of the family. I moved away from home when I was 19 and a year ago I decided it was time I moved back home....so glad to be among family and friends. I grew up playing the piano but haven't played in years. I have always thought outside the box, wanting to move to Boquete Panama, I am a tea party participant. I am a reiki master and I have 2 good guard dogs....a dachshund and Jack Russell terrorist. I go to alternative news websites daily for news (don't trust MSM to tell the truth). Operation mockingbird is a CIA operation that began in the '40's to control the media both foreign and domestic. This is why I go to alternative news websites. For an excellent article to read on the subject I suggest http://www.prisonplanet.com/analysis_louise_01_03_03_mockingbird.html

I WANT YOUR MONEY TRAILER

Sunday, June 27, 2010

The post-Obama power struggle heats up, will he be replaced by Hillary Clinton, General Petraeus or Ron Paul?

Weekly Geopolitical News and Analysis100628: The post-Obama power struggle heats up, will he be replaced by Hillary Clinton, General Petraeus or Ron Paul?

As the Washington D.C. Corporation heads for bankruptcy, a power vacuum is emerging in the US, tempting various groups into trying to fill the void. The Bush/Clinton faction is now pushing hard to make Hillary Clinton the new president. Another group seeks to create an imperial Roman Caesar in the form of General David Petraeus. Then there is a group aiming to make Ron Paul an interim president to preside over the return of the US to constitutional rule. Also, we have Al Gore and General James Jones seeking to undo the illegal elections that have taken place since George Bush Junior was fraudulently put into office. Finally, of course Obama and his handlers continue to struggle to keep him in office. The general impression is one of increasing anarchy heading towards civil war.
Weekly Geopolitical News and Analysis

No comments:

Post a Comment