About Me

Missouri, United States
I consider myself the "black sheep" of the family. I moved away from home when I was 19 and a year ago I decided it was time I moved back home....so glad to be among family and friends. I grew up playing the piano but haven't played in years. I have always thought outside the box, wanting to move to Boquete Panama, I am a tea party participant. I am a reiki master and I have 2 good guard dogs....a dachshund and Jack Russell terrorist. I go to alternative news websites daily for news (don't trust MSM to tell the truth). Operation mockingbird is a CIA operation that began in the '40's to control the media both foreign and domestic. This is why I go to alternative news websites. For an excellent article to read on the subject I suggest http://www.prisonplanet.com/analysis_louise_01_03_03_mockingbird.html

I WANT YOUR MONEY TRAILER

Monday, June 14, 2010

Alcuin and Flutterby: Roman Catholic Vatican Bank bankster on run from Interpol.

http://alcuinbramerton.blogspot.com/2010/04/altnews4-httpalcuinbramerton.html
Alcuin Bramerton Twitter
Alcuin Bramerton profile ..... Index of blog contents ..... Home

Roman Catholic Vatican Bank bankster on run from Interpol. Vatican Bank close to collapse. Joseph Ratzinger (Pope Benedict XVI) and Silvio Berlusconi (Italian Prime Minister) send nine-man assassination team to kill White Dragon Society spokesman in Japan. Alessandro Santi confirms that $134.5 billion tranche of Kennedy bonds seized from two Japanese-connected diplomats on Wednesday 3rd June 2009, in Chiasso, Italy, is genuine.
The Vatican Bank fugitive, acting for Silvio Berlusconi and the Italian government, was trying to sell the $134.5 billion Kennedy bonds at ten per cent of their face value. These assets do not belong to Italy or the Vatican Bank. The US brought them into underworld circulation in 2009 to finance an “orange revolution” in Iran. This Japanese Dragon Bond image here may be materially related to the legitimate papers now being held fraudulently by Italy. This sixteen-page bundle of documents is also thought to be pertinent.

No comments:

Post a Comment