About Me

Missouri, United States
I consider myself the "black sheep" of the family. I moved away from home when I was 19 and a year ago I decided it was time I moved back home....so glad to be among family and friends. I grew up playing the piano but haven't played in years. I have always thought outside the box, wanting to move to Boquete Panama, I am a tea party participant. I am a reiki master and I have 2 good guard dogs....a dachshund and Jack Russell terrorist. I go to alternative news websites daily for news (don't trust MSM to tell the truth). Operation mockingbird is a CIA operation that began in the '40's to control the media both foreign and domestic. This is why I go to alternative news websites. For an excellent article to read on the subject I suggest http://www.prisonplanet.com/analysis_louise_01_03_03_mockingbird.html

I WANT YOUR MONEY TRAILER

Friday, June 25, 2010

Majestic 12 document by William Cooper aka MJ-12 The Secret Govenment - Part 2B (Rothschild Power series)

these latest posts are from The Vatic Project


(VN: This has now changed from very interesting to possibly true, since I have put this up twice now and both times it disappeared and this is my third time. I chose this time to get up this early and do it, in hopes that who ever the cyber warrior is on this shift will not do as done on previous shifts, so like the laser beam, there has to be something to this for them to blatantly pull it from the blog.  When you discover who the secret gov is, you will croak and it makes sense why now they are giving me this hard time.  I am going to try for a third time.  If I don't make it  then I will email it to my list and hope it gets to everyone)

Vatic Note: THIS IS AMAZING and explains so  much, such as the drug running, and the swat teams on the rigs....and yet, Check out how far back in time he wrote this, which makes it even more incredible.  I must say this is the most amazing thing I have ever read and its totally changed my entire view of our reality.   Read this when you can take the time, it is well worth your while. Remember Wm Cooper was no slouch, no confidence man, no silly minded idiot, in fact, he was brilliant, but also a very professional person who was honest and careful to tell us what he knew himself for a fact, what he saw in gov documents at his security classification level, contacts he trusted still within the system that he could vouch for, but wished to remain anonymous, and finally he told us there were others he had info from that he could not vouch for as to reliability. And he always made sure we knew which piece of information that was. . I must admit, that while I was not a naysayer about aliens I was sceptical. I had a personal experience back in 1991 that I won't bother you with, but suffice it to say I began to change my thinking about alien life and especially it being on this planet. Today I was still sceptical until I read this paper and now I have to admit, that this all explains a lot of things I could not reconcile with being human in some personages on this planet and it fully explained what I saw back in 1991. The alien explanation is the only one that fits the circumstances and why they would take his life since most dissidents were simply ridiculed and ignored or counter propogandized.

Remember, there are two agendas here and one of them was to use a threat of aliens to the planet and use that to bring us together as a one world global government to fight them. Another "crisis, manage crisis, and solution" Create the crisis, analyze it, then solve it. Bad boys. I now have evidence of their USAF spaceship and also their holograph technology to create images in the sky that are believable and credible, and that is to pretend we are being threatened. So read this and get a real education. Thanks

Majestic 12 document by William Cooper aka MJ-12 The Secret Govenment
http://www.alienresistance.org/coopermj12.htm
THE SECRET GOVERNMENT
The Origin, Identity, and Purpose of MJ-12
By Milton William Cooper
May 23, 1989

During the years following WW II the Government of the United States was confronted with a series of events which were to change beyond prediction its future and with it the future of humanity. A stunned President Truman and his top Military Commanders found themselves virtually impotent after having just won the most devastating and costly war in history. The United States had developed, used, and was the only nation on earth in possession of the Atomic Bomb which alone had the potential to destroy any enemy, and even the Earth itself. At that time the United States had the best economy, the most advanced technology, the highest standard of living, exerted the most influence, and fielded the largest and most powerful military forces in history. We can only imagine the confusion and concern when the informed elite of the United States Government discovered that an alien spacecraft piloted by insect-like beings from a totally incomprehensible culture had crashed in the desert of New Mexico.

Between January 1947 and December 1952 at least 16 crashed or downed alien craft, 65 alien bodies, and 1 live alien were recovered. An additional alien craft had exploded and nothing was recovered from that incident. Of these incidents, 13 occurred within the borders of the United States not including the craft which disintegrated in the air. Of these 13, 1 was in Arizona, 11 were in New Mexico, and 1 was in Nevada. Three occurred in foreign countries. Of those 1 was in Norway, and the last 2 were in Mexico. Sightings of UFOs were so numerous that serious investigation and debunking of each report became impossible utilizing the existing intelligence assets.

An alien craft was found on February 13,1948 on a mesa near Aztec, New Mexico. Another craft was located on March 25,1948 in Hart Canyon near Aztec, New Mexico It was 100 feet in diameter. A total of 17 alien bodies were recovered from those two craft. Of even greater significance was the discovery of a large number of human body parts stored within both of these vehicles. A demon had reared its ugly head and paranoia quickly took hold of everyone then "in the know". The Secret lid immediately became an Above Top Secret lid and was screwed down tight. The security blanket was even tighter than that imposed upon the Manhattan Project. In the coming years these events were to become the most closely guarded secrets in the history of the world.
Read more » 

No comments:

Post a Comment