About Me

Missouri, United States
I consider myself the "black sheep" of the family. I moved away from home when I was 19 and a year ago I decided it was time I moved back home....so glad to be among family and friends. I grew up playing the piano but haven't played in years. I have always thought outside the box, wanting to move to Boquete Panama, I am a tea party participant. I am a reiki master and I have 2 good guard dogs....a dachshund and Jack Russell terrorist. I go to alternative news websites daily for news (don't trust MSM to tell the truth). Operation mockingbird is a CIA operation that began in the '40's to control the media both foreign and domestic. This is why I go to alternative news websites. For an excellent article to read on the subject I suggest http://www.prisonplanet.com/analysis_louise_01_03_03_mockingbird.html

I WANT YOUR MONEY TRAILER

Saturday, June 19, 2010

My Man Bam Put His Hammer Down~We WILL NOT DISCRIMINATE..

 from MarkHuber_GRT_Intel yahoo group:


Posted by: "MarkHuber_GRT_Intel-owner@yahoogroups.com" MarkHuber_GRT_Intel-owner@yahoogroups.com

Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:57 pm (PDT)

[ҨΕlizabeth Trutwin₪]
My Man Bam Put His Hammer Down~We WILL NOT DISCRIMINATE for ANY REASON!
Species, skin color, or who we love!!!

<http://www.galactic roundtable. com/profiles/ message/newFromP rofile?scree\
nName=07grfg9bvrfgw &target=http% 3A%2F%2Fwww. galacticroundtab le.com%2Fpro\
files%2Fblogs% 2Fmy-man- bam-put-his- hammer
> View ҨΕlizabeth
Trutwin₪'s blog
<http://www.galactic roundtable. com/profiles/ blog/list? user=07grfg9bvrf gw\
>
*

The Obama administration will file a lawsuit against the state of
Arizona challenging its controversial immigration law, FOX News Channel
confirmed Friday, citing an unidentified Justice Department official.
The official said it was merely a matter of when, not if, such
litigation would be filed. Justice Department lawyers are finished
building the case, CBS reported.
U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton on Thursday became the first
official to publicly reveal the lawsuit.
"President Obama has spoken out against the law because he thinks
that the federal government should be determining immigration
policy," Clinton said during an interview with Ecuadorian media.

"And the Justice Department, under his direction, will be bringing a
lawsuit against the act."
Arizona Governor Jan Brewer, a Republican, signed the bill into law in
April amid cries from opponents that it would lead to racial profiling.
The law empowers state and local police to ask for documentation from
people suspected of a crime. It also makes it a crime to be in the state
illegally.
Brewer told FOX News on Thursday that a lawsuit would be"outrageous" and
"bizarre."
"We are not going to back away from this issue. We are going to pursue
it. We're going to be very aggressive. And we'll meet them in
court...and we will win," Brewer said.

Read more:
http://www.nypost. com/p/news/ national/ obama_administra tion_to_file_ ...

No comments:

Post a Comment